As the CDC and DC Health continue to update and revise guidelines, Mismanagement is working to determine how the hash fits into these recommendations. For this reason, masks are optional for fully vaccinated individuals. Vessels are still required for everyone.
Happy Bald and Free day! Whether it’s your cranium or your nether regions, show up to trail bald and free as we traverse the wilds east of the Anacostia (yes, they do exist!). Since we’re bald, trail won’t be. Runners will see some 70s level bush to plow through (giggity).
Whether you’re naturally smooth or you have to bust out the razor every few days, just us for this trail as smooth as Marvin Gaye’s voice. Let’s get it on!
When: 6:45 PM Thursday, October 14, 2021. Pack away at 7:15 PM!
Where: Minnesota Ave (ORANGE), exit to Minnesota Ave side and follow marks. Circle will be at the Marvin Gaye Mosaic (4215 Nannie Helen Burroughs Ave NE, Washington, DC 20019)
Nearest Capital Bike Share: 4058 Minnesota Ave
Hares: Red Roper, Gotta Eat Dick, The Cocktease Falcon, maybe some guests?
– Runners: 2.1 mi. first half / 2.1 mi. second half
– Walkers: 1 mi. first half / 1 mi. second half
– Shiggy: 1.69 for walkers, 6.69 (1st half) and 2.69 (2nd) for runners
Runners! Cranium gear or some other light is ABSOLUTELY MANDATORY. Strongly recommend a buddy system in some parts of trail. You WILL get wet. You will encounter shiggy. You will probably see some deer.
Miscellaneous Crap: Trail is A to A’ (1 mi.). Bring your own vessel, a cranium light, and a full water bottle. Sign up on Hash Rego is Required! Be smart, have fun.
End Metro: Minnesota Ave (ORANGE)
Last Trains Out:
– New Carrollton (Orange): 12:26 A.M.
– Vienna/Fairfax (Orange): 11:45 P.M.
On After: Trusty’s (Potomac Ave Metro Stop, 2 stops away)
- October 26 – MisManagement Interest Happy Hour @Town Tavern, 6-8pm.
Give Back to the Hash!
- BREW CREW! Do you enjoy those beverages on trail? Brews require brew crews! Email [email protected] to keep the hash alive. See the EWH3 calendar for dates.
- HARES! Ready to help hare or make your own trail? Email [email protected]. See the EWH3 calendar for dates.
- ADOPT A METRO! Love to explore? We need hashers to walk/jog/bike/drive to potential Beverage Checks and On-Ins and check them out. Email [email protected].
- STAY SAFE! Review Everyday is Wednesday’s updated COVID-19 guide here before joining us on trail.