https://www.ewh3.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/EWH3_logo-No-Background.png 0 0 Harerazor https://www.ewh3.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/EWH3_logo-No-Background.png Harerazor2013-04-29 22:15:172013-04-29 22:15:17EWH3# 769: The Get Off My Lawn Trail 6:45 PM Thursday May 2, 2013- Pentagon City Metro (Blue/Yellow Line)
Good Evening Wankers,
I still haven’t washed the hipster stank off me from Wonderland, though to be fair, the band did play Wagon Wheel, so there’s a little bit of bro there as well. Speaking of bro (?)…
Your regularly scheduled program this week is:
EWH3# 769: The Get Off My Lawn Trail 6:45 PM Thursday May 2, 2013- Pentagon City Metro (Blue/Yellow Line)
Everyday is Wednesday is getting old. In fact EWH3 is getting almost as old as White House or even **shudder** Over the Hump. Yes friends, EWH3 turns 769 this week, and this drunken entity is not the only thing celebrating a birthday- cheers to Haystack’s, PSA’s, Mr. hEd’s, Uno and a metric shit ton of others’ Birthdays! Buy them a drink and help them celebrate the only way we know how- making them puke in their own pockets!
When: 6:45 PM Thursday May 2, 2013. Pack away at 715ish.
Where: Pentagon City Metro (Blue/Yellow Line). The trail actually starts at Virginia Highlands Park, so follow marks to the start!
Hares: Can’t Find Pussy in a Haystack, Please Step Away from the Whores, Don’t Ask Don’t Smell, Uno Dos tres LIFTOFF, Kandy Panties and maybe some mystery hares…
Miscellaneous Crap: Fun A to Bish trail through the Commonwealth of Virginia. The hares are old and cranky and they remember the good old days of EWH3 when a four mile trail was considered obscenely long. In other words, if you are training for a marathon (or even a half marathon), plan on running before the hash as this trail will be short.
Weather: H69; L50; 10% chance of rain, wind ENE at 11mph.
On On On: Freddie’s Beach Bar
555 23rd Street South
Arlington, VA 22202
Specials: KARAOKE AND BLINKY LIGHT DRINKS
(1) Starting on June 6, the hash will be $6. You can still pay with cash, but if having to lug around that extra dollar bill is annoying to you, feel free to pay with credit card. Yup, we’re getting tech savvy!
(2) Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Trails need hare-ing! March and April filled up quick, so start looking towards May- don’t delay, check the hareline and then email me to reserve a date. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
(3) Thirsty after work Friday? Check out the most-always metro friendly Beltway Bob Hash Happy Hour http://www.dchashing.org/community/beltwaybob/ Tell them you’re from EWH3 and then drink everyone under the table.
(4) If you have NEVER hared before and want to jump on to some already established trails, shoot me an email and I will hook you up!
(5) Cinco De Mustachio is coming up on May 9! For all of you dweebs who CAN grow a mustache (damn you), you might want to put away your razor!
(6) Wanna get super weird while watching horses race to the tunes of Macklemore and Pitbull? Then head to Charm City’s Preakness event this year! Talk to I’m Tho Thor or reach out to me and I can get you in touch with him if this event interests you! It is shaping up to be stupid fun.
Time to start practicing my Backstreet Boys,