Good Morning Everyone!
Grumpy old wankers aside, last week’s hash was actually quite a nice experience, but that could just be my affinity for knock-off brand Lucky Charms. Gotta love our Tragic, always keeping us on our toes food-wise.
Your regularly scheduled program this week is:
EWH3# 770: The Cinco de Mustache Trail! 6:45 PM Thursday May 9, 2013- Union Station Metro (Red Line)
The hares never gave me a rant, so I’m going to go ahead and thank them for their yearly reminder that some of us are not genetically capable of fully participating in anything that requires a mustache. But, I don’t have back hair, so take that!
When: 6:45 PM Thursday May 9, 2013. Pack away at 715ish.
Where: Union Station Metro (Red Line) Follow marks to start.
Hares: Humpty Humpty Mo-stache, Big Misplaced Eyebrow, Uno Nose Neighbor, Cock a Doodle Flavor Saver, Mursey Face Fungus
Miscellaneous Crap: A to A. Dog Friendly. Bring the stuff you need for heat/cold/rain/shine/light/dark/drunk/sober but make sure you PACK LIGHT (duh).
Weather: H75; L61; 30% chance of rain, wind NW at 7mph.
On On On: Kelly’s Irish Times
14 F Street NW
Specials: TBD, but its pretty fun pretty much all the time.
(1) Starting on June 6, the hash will be $6. You can still pay with cash, but if having to lug around that extra dollar bill is annoying to you, feel free to pay with debit/credit card. Yup, we’re getting tech savvy!
(2) Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Trails need hare-ing! March and April filled up quick, so start looking towards May- don’t delay, check the hareline and then email me to reserve a date. ([email protected]mail.com)
(3) The Brew Crew Party will be held Saturday, June 8 @ 3 PM, location TBD. Everyone is welcum to join the always lovely 2013 Brew Crew for another one of our fabulous parties. This time it won’t be 45 degrees outside! Bring all your friends!
(4) Mark your calendars for the EWH3 PUB CRAWL on July 13. The route has yet to be determined, but we know what the outcome will be (fun and drunk).
(5) Thirsty after work Friday? Check out the most-always metro friendly Beltway Bob Hash Happy Hour http://www.dchashing.org/community/beltwaybob/ Tell them you’re from EWH3 and then drink everyone under the table.
(6) If you have NEVER hared before and want to jump on to some already established trails, shoot me an email and I will hook you up!
(7) Wanna get super weird while watching horses race to the tunes of Macklemore and Pitbull? Then head to Charm City’s Preakness event this year! Talk to I’m Tho Thor or reach out to me and I can get you in touch with him if this event interests you! It is shaping up to be stupid fun.
(8) Sunday May 12 – Red Tent Mother’s Day Trail is COED @ 10 AM at Ballston. Website: https://sites.google.com/site/dcredtent/home/mothersday Hashspace Rego: https://store.hashspace.com/product.php?productid=16858&cat=256&page=1
Cinco de Babyface-o,