Good Morning Everyone!
Now that Cinco de Mustache is over, you no longer have an excuse to keep walking around like an 80’s porn star, so go ahead and shave (your mustache, that is) already. If not, then just admit that you enjoy finding bits of food in that ‘stache to enjoy later. Ladies, FYI, you should be shaving your mustaches on the regular.
Your regularly scheduled program this week is:
EWH3# 771: The RIP Kris Kross Mac Daddy/Happy Birthday Megan Fox Trail! 6:45 PM Thursday May 16, 2013- Cleveland Park Metro (Red Line)
Because putting one gimmicky-emcee in the ground while celebrating a tattooed, unable-to-really-act set of breasts’ birthday is best done with running and beer.
When: 6:45 PM Thursday May 16, 2013. Pack away at 715ish.
Where: Cleveland Park Metro (Red Line) Follow marks to start.
Hares: Tuck Tuck Deuce, Virgin Queen, Sorest Rump, Assawoman Bay, Facial Profiling, Speak No Engerish
Miscellaneous Crap: A to Bish trail. Dog Friendly. Bring the stuff you need for heat/cold/rain/shine/light/dark/drunk/sober but make sure you PACK LIGHT (duh).
Weather: H83; L66; 10% chance of rain, wind WNW at 10mph.
On On On: Public Bar
4611 41st St NW
Specials: Gather on the 2nd Floor. $25 beer tubes of Miller Lite and an open kitchen with the food special that day being $5 (w)raps (GOES WELL WITH THE THEME, GET IT?)
(1) Starting on June 6, the hash will be $6. You can still pay with cash, but if having to lug around that extra dollar bill is annoying to you, feel free to pay with debit/credit card. Yup, we’re getting tech savvy!
(2) Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Trails need hare-ing! March and April filled up quick, so start looking towards May- don’t delay, check the hareline and then email me to reserve a date. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
(3) The Brew Crew Party will be held Saturday, June 8 @ 3 PM, @ Humpty Humpty Homo’s House. Everyone is welcum to join the always lovely 2013 Brew Crew for another one of our fabulous parties. This time it won’t be 45 degrees outside! Bring all your friends!
(4) Mark your calendars for the EWH3 PUB CRAWL on July 13. The route has yet to be determined, but we know what the outcome will be (fun and drunk).
(5) Thirsty after work Friday? Check out the most-always metro friendly Beltway Bob Hash Happy Hour http://www.dchashing.org/community/beltwaybob/ Tell them you’re from EWH3 and then drink everyone under the table.
(6) If you have NEVER hared before and want to jump on to some already established trails, shoot me an email and I will hook you up!
(7) Sunday May 12 – Red Tent Mother’s Day Trail is COED @ 10 AM at Ballston. Website: https://sites.google.com/site/dcredtent/home/mothersday Hashspace Rego: https://store.hashspace.com/product.php?productid=16858&cat=256&page=1