Good Afternoon Wankers!
You’ve had 3 days to clear out your colons from the 100+ McDoubles (thank you, Cum Dumpling!) and prepare yourself for yet another binge of drinking and running. Man, I can’t wait until I hit 369- anyone up for veggie tacos?
Your regularly scheduled program this week is:
EWH3# 772: The “I Just Blue Myself” Trail! 6:45 PM Thursday May 23, 2013- King Street Metro (Blue/Yellow Line)
This week marks a pivotal moment in the lives of so many: the return of Arrested Development and all of the Bluth family’s plethora of dysfunction. From seals to big yellow joints, little Korean boys and one-armed men, Arrested Development has taught us many things over the years, so we run and drink in its honor.
Proper attire and props include: seal costumes, pirate costumes, stripper cop costumes, bananas on a stick, magic tricks, notepads (ALWAYS LEAVE A NOTE), “slut” wear, Steve Holt banners, Army uniforms, a one-armed man, jorts, analrapists, hair plugs and a blue man group-ie.
See you on trail, unless you’re a chicken!
When: 6:45 PM Thursday May 23, 2013. Pack away at 715ish.
Where: King Street Metro (Blue/Yellow Line) Follow marks to start.
Hares: Mr. hEd as Lindsay Bluth Funke, Blows a Tranny as George-Michael Bluth, Virgin Queen as Buster Bluth, Tend Her Loins as Maeby Funke, Sexorcist as Lucille Bluth, Little Thunder Clap as Gob Bluth
Miscellaneous Crap: A to B trail ending at Braddock Road, so plan accordingly. Shiggy-lite so dog and tough stroller friendly. Bring the stuff you need for heat/cold/rain/shine/light/dark/drunk/sober but make sure you PACK LIGHT (duh).
Weather: H81; L67; 60% chance of rain/scattered thunder storms (YIPPE!), wind SSW at 10mph.
On On On: Dos Amigos
535 E Braddock Rd
Alexandria, VA 22314
Specials: TBA but there will be food and stuff to drink. Please remember that we do not have many end-spot options in this area due to us acting like goofballs and being BANNED from Fireflies. So please do not act like a WEINERHEAD and make sure you pay your tab/ do not vomit all over the place/ be a generally nice person!
(1) Starting on June 6, the hash will be $6. You can still pay with cash, but if having to lug around that extra dollar bill is annoying to you, feel free to pay with debit/credit card. Yup, we’re getting tech savvy!
(2) Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Trails need hare-ing! March and April filled up quick, so start looking towards May- don’t delay, check the hareline and then email me to reserve a date. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
(3) The Brew Crew Party will be held Saturday, June 8 @ 3 PM, @ Humpty Humpty Homo’s House. Everyone is welcum to join the always lovely 2013 Brew Crew for another one of our fabulous parties. This time it won’t be 45 degrees outside! Bring all your friends!
(4) Mark your calendars for the EWH3 PUB CRAWL on July 13. The route has yet to be determined, but we know what the outcome will be (fun and drunk). Speak to Miss Me Gag Me regarding getting your name on the T-Shirt!
(5) The WH4 Camping Trip is July 26-28! Do NOT miss this amazing weekend in Bentonville, VA! Register at WH4’s website!
(6) Thirsty after work Friday? Check out the most-always metro friendly Beltway Bob Hash Happy Hour http://www.dchashing.org/community/beltwaybob/ Tell them you’re from EWH3 and then drink everyone under the table.
(7) If you have NEVER hared before and want to jump on to some already established trails, shoot me an email and I will hook you up!
Yea, but where’d the lighter fluid come from?