DC saw a sudden surge in hand sanitizer after last week’s trail, but unlike popular belief, this was not because of our nice little swim in the Anacostia to Kingman Island- it was more due to drinking at Trusty’s- ZING! That being said, kudos to the hares- it’s a pretty big deal for me to say that that was the dirtiest I’ve ever felt at the hash because, well, I’ve done some things. Anyway…..
Please remember that the has now costs $6 and plan accordingly!
Your regularly scheduled program this week is:
EWH3# 775: The Bueller? Bueller? Trail! 6:45 PM Thursday June 13, 2013- King Street-Old Town Metro (Blue and Yellow Line)
Celebrating the 27th anniversary of Ferris Bueller’s Day Off, come meet Abe Froman, Sausage King of Chicago*, and take a ride in our lipstick-red 1961 Ferrari GT California*! Also, be there as we introduce a new mark, discovered in our travel-hashing adventures**!
When: 6:45 PM Thursday June 13, 2013. Pack away at 715ish.
Where: King Street-Old Town Metro (Blue and Yellow Line); Follow marks to start.
Hares: Pinocchi-Ho, I’m Tho Thor, Pulp Friction, Mr. hEd, RG3some, and Rape & Spillage
Miscellaneous Crap: A-A trail (yay!). Bring the stuff you need for heat/cold/rain/shine/light/dark/drunk/sober but make sure you PACK LIGHT (duh). Last metro trains:
Fort Totten – 11:37 PM
Huntington – 12:35 AM
Weather: H81; L63; 40% chance of rain, wind ESE at 15mph. There are chances of sever thunderstorms, so, yea. Fun?
On On On: Rock It Grill
1319 King St
Alexandria, VA 22314
Specials: Food. Alcohol.
(1) Mark your calendars for the EWH3 PUB CRAWL on July 13. Rego is $20 (+$1 Paypal fee) until July 1st, then the price goes up! REGISTER at www.ewh3.com or pay Hell’s Anal, Glitty Clitty Gang Bang or St. Paulie’s Girl cold HARD cash. Make sure to sign up for a metro stop to have your name on the t-shirt. T-shirts will cost $20 and you do not have to buy one to get your name on it (we have about 50% of the map filled). Email Miss Me Gag Me at [email protected] to choose a spot.
(2) July 4th Trail will be on…July 4th during the day! Trail will cost a little more but there will be a BBQ! Come celebrate ‘Merica with your friendly hash!
(3) On June 29-30 we celebrate the WH4 1500th Weekend! EWH3 would not exist without our crazy parents, WH4, so let’s celebrate by getting Mom and Dad drunk! Rego at the link.
(4) The WH4 Camping Trip The Land of oh…Oh…OH..OZ! is July 27-29! Do NOT miss this amazing weekend of Camping and Tubing on the Shenandocean in Bentonville, VA! You can rego for the Campout on the link provided!
(5) The Tour Duh Hash starts on Friday, June 14th with the Full Moon LiBiDo Trail (Little Black Dress theme) hash. Start at the fountain by Theismann’s Restaurant in Alexandria, VA / Across from King Street Metro / Closest address is 1800 Diagonal St, Alexandria, VA. $15, sign-in starts at 1830 with hares away 1900.
(6) Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Trails need hare-ing! March and April filled up quick, so start looking towards May- don’t delay, check the hareline and then email me to reserve a date. ([email protected])
(7) Thirsty after work Friday? Check out the most-always metro friendly Beltway Bob Hash Happy Hour http://www.dchashing.org/community/beltwaybob/ Tell them you’re from EWH3 and then drink everyone under the table.
(8) If you have NEVER hared before and want to jump on to some already established trails, shoot me an email and I will hook you up!
I smell awful.