Hey Party People!
Hopefully you have managed to dry off after last week’s raincircleofawesomeness. I for one did not mind the rain because I was overheated from exploring all of Woodley Park in an attempt to find anything resembling a trail! I believe our hares may get an award for the most amount of conflicting and/or crossed-out true trail arrows in a 50 foot radius. But I digress…
In case you don’t read any further….please note that this weeks hash starts at 1PM and costs $10 (trail is $6 for brew crewers and for people who sign up for brew crew that day).
Your regularly scheduled program this week is:
EWH3# 778: The America’s Birthday Trail! 1PM Thursday July 4, 2013- Stadium-Armory Metro (Blue/Orange Line)
Bummed you’re not going to be sitting in traffic headed to the beach this Fourth of July? No worries- we’ve got you covered! Come run and drink with your favorite wankers to usher in the 150th anniversary of the Battle of Gettysburg by waging war on your liver.
When: 1PM Thursday July 4, 2013
Where: Stadium-Armory Metro (Blue/Orange Line). Follow marks to the start.
Hares: Uno Dos Tres Liftoff! and friends (I am feeling lazy today)
Miscellaneous Crap: A-A trail meant to be short and fast so we can properly celebrate the Fourth of July! Once beer runs out people will probably head to H Street or Cap Hill so bring some clothes if you plan on heading out after and don’t want to smell too terribly.
Weather: H88; L75; 41% chance of rain, wind S at 11mph.
On On On: Casa de UNO and Don’t Ask Don’t Smell
532 24th Street NE
Washington, DC 20002
Specials: $10 to eat and drink. Veggie and glutard options will exist.
(1) Mark your calendars for the EWH3 PUB CRAWL on July 13. Rego is $20 (+$1 Paypal fee) until July 1st, then the price goes up! REGISTER at www.ewh3.com or pay Hell’s Anal, Glitty Clitty Gang Bang or St. Paulie’s Girl cold HARD CASH.
(2) The WH4 Camping Trip The Land of oh…Oh…OH..OZ! is July 27-29! Do NOT miss this amazing weekend of Camping and Tubing on the Shenandocean in Bentonville, VA! You can rego for the Campout on the link provided!
(3) Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Trails need hare-ing! March and April filled up quick, so start looking towards May- don’t delay, check the hareline and then email me to reserve a date. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
(4) Thirsty after work Friday? Check out the most-always metro friendly Beltway Bob Hash Happy Hour http://www.dchashing.org/community/beltwaybob/ Tell them you’re from EWH3 and then drink everyone under the table.
(5) If you have NEVER hared before and want to jump on to some already established trails, shoot me an email and I will hook you up!
Safe travels everyone!