Good Morning Wankers!
Noted take-aways from last weeks trail: Rain wash away important trail markings; beer wash away cares and concerns. We once again showed those kickballers who is boss (drunker).
Your regularly scheduled program this week is:
EWH3# 781: The Come Run and Drink Beer Trail! 6:45 PM Thursday July 25, 2013- Forest Glen Metro (Red Line)
Straightforward and simple, just the way these old-timers like it (Back in my day, the hash was….)! READ TRAIL DETAILS: BRING A HEADLAMP
When: 6:45 PM Thursday July 25, 2013. Hares away 7PM sharp.
Where: Forest Glen Metro (Red Line). Follow marks to the start!
Hares: AssFlac, CoxxOnDemand, P.E.Cummings, PutItOut & MysteryHare
Miscellaneous Crap: Live A to B shiggy trail through the wilds of Montgomery County ending in the Silver Spring area. Everyone (runners and walkers) needs a flashlight. Bring dry bag, dry shoes, pack light, yada yada yada .. the #1 thing you won’t read but we’ll say “told you so” is: everyone neees to bring a flash light. It’s that time of year so light-moderate PI risk: you sensitive ones cover up or technu-up or stay home.
Last metro out of Silver Spring
Glenmont: 12:24 AM
Shady Grove: 11:46 AM
Last Uber at 3AM- you’re going to be drunk all weekend on the Shenandoah River, so why stop at 3AM?
Weather: Hsuperhot; Lnottoocold; wind: not enough to cool you down.
On On On: Piratz Tavern
8402 Georgia Avenue
Silver Spring, MD 20910
Specials: $2 Natty Bohs, $2 Shots, half priced grog at the tiki bar
(1) The WH4 Camping Trip The Land of oh…Oh…OH..OZ! is July 27-29! If you’re going, have fun and stay hydrated!
(2) Mark your calendars and start your training because the DC Beer Mile is Friday August 9 at 7PM SHARP! 6 cans or beer and 4 laps stand between you and glory/explodevomiting. Location and rules to come….get training,
(3) Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Trails need hare-ing! March and April filled up quick, so start looking towards May- don’t delay, check the hareline and then email me to reserve a date. (email@example.com)
(4) Thirsty after work Friday? Check out the most-always metro friendly Beltway Bob Hash Happy Hour http://www.dchashing.org/community/beltwaybob/ Tell them you’re from EWH3 and then drink everyone under the table.
(5) If you have NEVER hared before and want to jump on to some already established trails, shoot me an email and I will hook you up!
Bring a headlamp!