https://www.ewh3.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/EWH3_logo-No-Background.png 0 0 Harerazor https://www.ewh3.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/EWH3_logo-No-Background.png Harerazor2013-09-09 13:23:032013-09-09 13:23:03EWH3# 788: The Paula Deen (Everybody Has Diabeetus) trail! 6:45 PM Thursday, September 12, 2013 – Eisenhower Avenue Metro (Yellow Line)
EWH3# 788: The Paula Deen (Everybody Has Diabeetus) Trail! 6:45 PM Thursday, September 12, 2013 – Eisenhower Avenue Metro (Yellow Line)
Come out and celebrate the wonderful, colorful Paula Deen in the boonies of Virginny! Don your leftover ABC aprons, oven mitts, and questionable comments about past employees for this shiggylicious trail through the Eisenhower area. Between all the bacon, butter, and whipped cream shots, you will regret your life decisions not just Friday morning, but Thursday night as well. As you slip into a delicious diabetic coma, remember to thank your hares for giving up on their mandatory SPAM shot.
When: 6:45 PM Thursday September 12th, 2013.
Where: Eisenhower Metro (Yellow Line). Follow marks to the start!
Hares: Mr. hEd, Hell’s Anal, Just Kristen, St. Pauli’s Girl, and Just Molly (walker’s)
Miscellaneous Crap: Live A to A trail. Bring a change of shoes since runners and walkers are going to get wet; no way to avoid it. Bring a change of clothes, not your dog or baby. Headlamps and shiggysocks are absolutely necessary; High PI risk, bring PI Block and bug spray! Remember to pack light, friends!
Last metro out of Eisenhower Metro:
Specials: TBD but you can bet there will be a ton of chips and salsa!
(1) The 20th Anniversary DC Red Dress Run is Saturday, October 12, 2013. See who’s coming and register here! Don’t forget to sign up for Hashtivus and start preparing your mind, body, and soul for the BallBuster!
(2) SAVE THE DATE for EWH3’s 800th run extravaganza on Saturday, November 16th. More details will follow!
(3) Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Trails need hare-ing! October and November have some open dates and It’s time to start filling up the winter so check the hareline and then email me to reserve a date. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
(4) Thirsty after work Friday? Check out the most-always metro friendly Beltway Bob Hash Happy Hour http://www.dchashing.org/community/beltwaybob/ Tell them you’re from EWH3 and then drink everyone under the table.
(5) If you have NEVER hared before and want to jump on to some already established trails, shoot me an email and I will hook you up!
This week’s trail is NOT vegan-friendly.