https://www.ewh3.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/EWH3_logo-No-Background.png 0 0 ewh3razor https://www.ewh3.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/EWH3_logo-No-Background.png ewh3razor2014-02-10 00:09:282014-02-10 00:09:28EWH3# 812: The Desperation Day Trail! 6:45 PM Thursday, February 13, 2014 – Braddock Road Metro (Blue/Yellow Line)
Congratulations on a well-run whisper circle. The good news is, both GMs’ stripper-cherries have been popped! YEAH! Last week I made an oopsie- EHW3 will be hosting this month’s Full Moon Hash on SATURDAY, February 15, not on Fridaythe 14th. YEAH!
Your regularly scheduled program this week is:
EWH3# 812: The Desperation Day Trail! 6:45 PM Thursday, February 13, 2014 – Braddock Road Metro (Blue/Yellow Line)
To help save you wankers some time while trying to find someone to go home with, the hares are incorporating stop light party rules for trail. So wear green if you’re single, red if you’re taken, yellow if it’s open relationship/swinger, and any other color if you don’t want to play (lame).
When: 6:45 PM Thursday February 13, 2014. Pack away at 7:15!
Where: Braddock Road Metro (Blue/Yellow Line). Follow marks to the start!
Hares: Little Thunder Clap, Sorest Rump, Mr. hEd, I’m Tho Thor, All Flash No Drive, Just Mark
Miscellaneous Crap: Live A to A’ trail. Bring a headlamp and warm clothes for the end. Runners & walkers is dog & stroller friendly. Pack warm, pack light, be smart, have fun. YEAH!
Last trains out of the Braddock Road Metro:
(1) Save the Date: For all of you lovers on the rocks, or for those too cheap to make a reservation at a swanky place, EHW3 will be hosting this month’s Full Moon Hash on SATURDAY, February 15. Come show how much you love the hash/your significant other by throwing up in your jacket! Details forthcoming.
(2) Check out the EWH3 T-Shirt Design Contest! We had some amazing submissions for the t-shirt contest! CLICK HERE!. Vote early and often! Winner will be announced next week and you will receive nothing other than pride. Please scroll all the way down on the form as there are other questions to answer after the voting.
Thanks to all artists who entered!
(3) EWH3’s WIE Weekend in Ocean Sh*tty is AT CAPACITY and the waitlist has been closed!
(4)Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Trails need hare-ing! December is full but January and February are open so check the hareline and then email me to reserve a date. ([email protected])
(5) Thirsty after work Friday? Check out the most-always metro friendly Beltway Bob Hash Happy Hour http://www.dchashing.org/community/beltwaybob/ Tell them you’re from EWH3 and then drink everyone under the table.
(6) If you have NEVER hared before and want to jump on to some already established trails, shoot me an email and I will hook you up!
Go see the Lego Movie. Now.