Apparently last week had some stunningly handsome gentlemen resume old positions in the circle in a throwback Thursday for the ages. Like, make-a-baby-cry handsome, but like, a good cry since the baby is astonished at how handsome they are, not a bad cry of being terrified, and the mom runs off with the baby because she’s also terrified, not of the gentlemen, but of the effect that their handsomeness may have on her baby in that the baby may grow up always feeling insecure and ask him or herself, “Will I ever be as handsome as those men who stunt-RA’d and stunt-scribed for EWH3 on February 20, 2014?”
https://www.ewh3.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/EWH3_logo-No-Background.png 0 0 Porn Guru https://www.ewh3.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/EWH3_logo-No-Background.png Porn Guru2014-02-25 11:24:122014-02-25 11:25:30EWH3# 816: The Courageous Mohawked Chihuahua Birthday Trail! 6:45 PM Thursday, February 27, 2014 – Columbia Heights Metro (Green/Yellow Lines)
Your regularly scheduled program this week is:
EWH3# 816: The Courageous Mohawked Chihuahua Birthday Trail! 6:45 PM Thursday, February 27, 2014 – Columbia Heights Metro (Green/Yellow Lines)
Do you like celebrating birthdays? Have you ever wanted to run around in Columbia Heights? Do you like people nicknamed after small dogs? Well, then have we got a trail for you. Come on out this week and help a fun group of wankers celebrate turning a year older (and wiser), drink tons of beer, and possibly make poor life decisions.
When: 6:45 PM Thursday February 27, 2014. Pack away at 7:15!
Where: Columbia Heights Metro (Green/Yellow Lines). Follow marks to the start!
Hares: Pulp Friction, I’m Tho Thor, Red Vag of Courage, Mr. hEd, possibly a mystery hare or two…
Miscellaneous Crap: Trail is A to Z. Headlamps are not required, but are always useful in the dark.
Your choice of metro to head home from the On-On are:
1)Woodley Park-Zoo/Adams Morgan Metro
2)Dupont Circle Metro
3) U Street/African-American Civil War Memorial/Cardozo Metro
Weather: H48; L24; 0% chance of precipitation, WNW 11 mph wind
(1) EWH3’s WIE Weekend in Ocean Sh*tty is AT CAPACITY and the waitlist has been closed!
(2) MVH3 March Full Moon has been announced for March 15th, 2013 @ 7PM. $5.00 US. Hares: Missing Link, Full Metal Balls. Start: The Gunston Shopping Plaza at 7700 Gunston Plaza, Lorton, VA 22079 centralized for your shopping pleasure located right across the street from the water treatment plant.
(3)Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Trails need hare-ing! December is full but January and February are open so check the hareline and then email me to reserve a date. (email@example.com)
(4) Thirsty after work Friday? Check out the most-always metro friendly Beltway Bob Hash Happy Hour http://www.dchashing.org/
community/beltwaybob/ Tell them you’re from EWH3 and then drink everyone under the table.
(5) If you have NEVER hared before and want to jump on to some already established trails, shoot me an email and I will hook you up!