https://www.ewh3.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/EWH3_logo-No-Background.png 0 0 ewh3razor https://www.ewh3.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/EWH3_logo-No-Background.png ewh3razor2014-03-04 23:09:112014-03-04 23:17:59EWH3# 817: The Fat Thursday Trail! 6:45 PM Thursday, March 6, 2014 – Clarendon Metro (Orange Line)
Last week, the cops by the Marie Reed Field were all like: this. So we all had to go all:this. Ah well- it happens! At least we got to celebrate some hash-y birthdays!
Please note two important announcements which are more detailed at the bottom:
(1) Brew Crew Party
(2) Vote for Trail of the Month (February)
Your regularly scheduled program this week is:
EWH3# 817: The Fat Thursday Trail! 6:45 PM Thursday, March 6, 2014 – Clarendon Metro (Orange Line)
Maybe it’s because today is Mardi Gras, or maybe it’s because this week, four OG hasherswith a combined 1,614 runs at EWH3 have decided to step up and lay trail, but either way this is a hash you don’t want to miss!
When: 6:45 PM Thursday March 6, 2014. Pack away at 7:15!
Where: Clarendon Metro (Orange Line). Follow marks to the start!
Hares: BoloHeadRat, MondayStickyMonday, PutItOut & WaxOnWaxOff
Miscellaneous Crap: Trail is A to A. Bring a headlamp. Pack warm, pack light, be smart, have fun. YEAH!
Last trains out of the Clarendon Metro:
(1) The Brew Crew Party will be held on April 5, 2014 @ 2PM at Club Triple H (1504 Spring Pl NW, Washington, DC 20010). Come by to help give back to the hash in a very helpful way, learn about Plan B, and DRINK FREE BEER!
(2) Now that March is here, we want to know: What was YOUR favorite EWH3 trail in February? Vote here!
Voting is open until Friday, February 7 @ 12PM
(3) EWH3’s WIE Weekend in Ocean Sh*tty is This Weekend. Be prepared to show up, have fun, don’t do anything (remarkably) stupid, and rock OCMD!
(4) MVH3 March Full Moon has been announced for March 15th, 2013 @ 7PM. $5.00 US. Hares: Missing Link, Full Metal Balls. Start: The Gunston Shopping Plaza at 7700 Gunston Plaza, Lorton, VA 22079 centralized for your shopping pleasure located right across the street from the water treatment plant.
(5)Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Trails need hare-ing! April is lookin’ mighty open so check the hareline and then email me to reserve a date. ([email protected])
(6) Thirsty after work Friday? Check out the most-always metro friendly Beltway Bob Hash Happy Hour http://www.dchashing.org/community/beltwaybob/ Tell them you’re from EWH3 and then drink everyone under the table.
(7) If you have NEVER hared before and want to jump on to some already established trails, shoot me an email and I will hook you up!
Here comes the Old Guard!