Who’d have thought going to not-Freddie’s in CC could be so fun? Especially after a road race of a trail by R.O.B. and friends! Who would have approved such a thing?!
Your regularly scheduled program this week is:
EWH3# 828: The 69th Annual Get Off My Lawn Trail! 6:45 PM Thursday, May 1, 2014 – Huntington Metro (Yellow Line)
The hares are getting older and grumpier… how old you ask? Well Mount Vernon and Over the Hump have been trying to recruit the hares to join a more age appropriate hash. So what to expect? Short Trail (the hares need to hit that blue plate special and have an early bedtime) and some good beer at the end (Fear not DADS, EWH3 will still have its normal quantity of shitty dark and shitty light).
When: 6:45 PM Thursday May 1, 2014. Pack away at 7:15!
Where: Huntington Metro Follow marks to the start!
Hares: Can’t Find Pussy in a Haystack, PSA, Uno Dos Tres LIFTOFF and maybe a mystery hare or 2.
Miscellaneous Crap: Trail is A to A’. Headlamps if you plan to get lost. Trail is turkey-dog friendly. It should be a nice night so pack light so we don’t kill Plan B! Be smart, have fun. YEAH!
Last trains out of the Huntington Metro:
Fort Totten – 11:34 PM (No Red Line Transfer Possible)
Weather: H76; L50; Winds WSW at 7mph. Chance of rain 20%.
On On On
2249 Huntington Ave
Alexandria, VA 22303
(1) The WH4 Camp Out will be July 25–27 in Rileyville, VA! For those of you not making the trek across the pond to Brussels, come join EWH3’s mother hash during their annual camp out. Rego includes multiple trails, all the beer you can drink, food, and TUBING! For more info, visit the WH4 website or Rego here!
(2) The 2014 DC Red Dress Run is open for registration and despite an April Fool’s Joke, is NOT capped at 300 people! You can register here! This event does sell out, so register now!
(3) The Pudjam Party (party for all the DC-area hashes) is on June 21st, 2014 @ 8PM! $20 for just the party and all proceeds will go to the Gary Sinise Foundation. There will also be seven trails throughout the weekend that will be centrally located around the party. Cost per trail is set by the kennel or you can buy the hash addict deal (party & all the trails) for $47! Party location is Dude, That Guy’s house at 12417 Arrow Park Ct., Fort Washington, MD 20744. Rego here!
(4)Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Trails need hare-ing! You wankers need to start looking into the summer, so check the hareline and then email me to reserve a date. (email@example.com)
(5) Thirsty after work Friday? Check out the most-always metro friendly Beltway Bob Hash Happy Hour http://www.dchashing.org/community/beltwaybob/ Tell them you’re from EWH3 and then drink everyone under the table.
(6) If you have NEVER hared before and want to jump on to some already established trails, shoot me an email and I will hook you up!