EWH3# 829: The Cinco de Mustache Ocho Trail! 6:45 PM Thursday, May 8, 2014 – Farragut West Metro (Blue/Orange Line)
Aye yae yae yae,
Cinco de Mustache!
The kids that are hip,
all grow hair on their lip.
They throw down their razors,
and don’t give a shit!
They grow and grow and grow!
So let your mustache show!
When: 6:45 PM Thursday May 8, 2014. Pack away at 7:15!
Where: Farragut West Metro. Look for wankers in Farragut Square, but if you need to, you can always Follow marks to the start!
Hares: Big Bendover, Hungry Hungry Homo, Twinkle Twinkle Little C*ck, Fail Her Poon, and the ever present “mystery hare”
Miscellaneous Crap: Trail is A to A. Headlamps if you don’t like street lamps. It should be a nice night so pack light so we don’t kill Plan B! Be smart, have fun. YEAH!
Last trains out of the Farragut West Metro:
Weather: H82; L60; Winds SSW at 9mph. Chance of rain 10%.
On On On
1823 L St NW
Washington, DC 20036
(1) The WH4 Camp Out will be July 25–27 in Rileyville, VA! For those of you not making the trek across the pond to Brussels, come join EWH3’s mother hash during their annual camp out. Rego includes multiple trails, all the beer you can drink, food, and TUBING! For more info, visit the WH4 website or Rego here!
(2) The 2014 DC Red Dress Run is open for registration and despite an April Fool’s Joke, is NOT capped at 300 people! You can register here! This event does sell out, so register now!
(3) The Pudjam Party (party for all the DC-area hashes) is on June 21st, 2014 @ 8PM! $20 for just the party and all proceeds will go to the Gary Sinise Foundation. There will also be seven trails throughout the weekend that will be centrally located around the party. Cost per trail is set by the kennel or you can buy the hash addict deal (party & all the trails) for $47! Party location is Dude, That Guy’s house at 12417 Arrow Park Ct., Fort Washington, MD 20744. Rego here!
(4)Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Trails need hare-ing! You wankers need to start looking into the summer, so check the hareline and then email me to reserve a date. ([email protected])
(5) Thirsty after work Friday? Check out the most-always metro friendly Beltway Bob Hash Happy Hour http://www.dchashing.org/community/beltwaybob/ Tell them you’re from EWH3 and then drink everyone under the table.
(6) If you have NEVER hared before and want to jump on to some already established trails, shoot me an email and I will hook you up!