https://www.ewh3.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/EWH3_logo-No-Background.png 0 0 admin https://www.ewh3.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/EWH3_logo-No-Background.png admin2014-07-14 15:56:452014-07-14 15:56:45EWH3# 840: The “There Be Dragons (And Other Mystical Creatures) Here” Trail!: 6:45 PM Thursday, July 17, 2014 – Wheaton (Red)
I hear everyone who went to Pub Crawl had a great time. Thanks to Pee It Forward, Pre-Cummy Bear, 4 Whores, and Issues & Tissues for organizing. If you’d like to get involved in helping plan another drinking extravaganza outside of a Thursday night, let me know.
On to trail news…
EWH3# 840: The “There Be Dragons (And Other Mystical Creatures) Here” Trail!: 6:45 PM Thursday, July 17, 2014 – Wheaton (Red)
Come on out to the enchanted forests of Wheaton and get your prance on like the magical creature you truly are. Dragons (obvs), unicorns, mermaids, narwhals, bronies, fairies, dwarfs, and drunken hashers are all welcome. Just do us all a favor and refrain from stealing kidneys, kay? Bonus points if you vomit rainbows!
When: 6:45 PM Thursday July 17, 2014. Pack away at 7:15!
Where: Wheaton Metro: Follow marks to start – Wheaton Veteran’s Park (Fern and Reedie)
Hares: Mr. hEd, Jew with the Dragon Tattoo, Just Paul, Cum Dumpling, Turn the Meat Around, Just Rick, There’s a Clap for That.
Miscellaneous Crap: Trail is A to A, PI risk high, shiggy shaggy socks encouraged, trail is tough dog friendly, headlamp is helpful (but not required), babies should probably be left at home, alone, with sharp objects. It should be a nice night so pack light so we don’t kill Plan B! Be smart, have fun. YEAH!
Last trains out of the Wheaton metro:
(1) The WH4 Camp Out will be July 25-27 in Rileyville, VA! For those of you not making the trek across the pond to Brussels, come join EWH3’s mother hash during their annual camp out. Rego includes multiple trails, all the beer you can drink, food, and TUBING! For more info, visit the WH4 website or Rego here!
(2) DC Beer Mile – Friday August 8 7PM ** sharp ** (6:30 hash time if this helps your half-brain comprehend)
(3) The 2014 DC Red Dress Run is open for registration and you can register here! This event does sell out, so register now!
(4)Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Trails need hare-ing! You wankers need to start looking into the summer, so check the hareline and then email me to reserve a date. ([email protected])
(5) Thirsty after work Friday? Check out the most-always metro friendly Beltway Bob Hash Happy Hour http://www.dchashing.org/
community/beltwaybob/ Tell them you’re from EWH3 and then drink everyone under the table.
(6) If you have NEVER hared before and want to jump on to some already established trails, shoot me an email and I will hook you up!