Hey, the bright side of trail news coming on Tuesday is that it’s almost Thursday! As Donatello of TMNT once said, “Give it all ya got!”
Please note that DC Red Tent is holding an event THIS WEEKEND to help you prep for Red Dress! See Below!
Also note below details regarding the night before Red Dress- Full Moon’s BLT Run!
Check out the song of the week (SOTW) as designated by your Song Meister, HHH:
I fell in to a burning red vagina
It burns, burns burns, all the way to China
And it burns burns burns
That burning ‘gina
That big vagina
Your regularly scheduled program this week is:
EWH3# 851: The Run Around and Drink Trail!- 6:45 PM Thursday, October 2nd, Virginia Square Metro (Orange/Silver Line)
PIO and Co. have saved the day! Come run around and drink!
When: 6:45 PM Thursday October 2nd, 2014. Pack away at 7:15!
Where: Virginia Square Metro (Orange/Silver Line)- follow marks to the start!
Hares: BigBang, PutItOut, WaxOnWhacksOff, JustNneka & MysteryHare
Miscellaneous Crap: Live jaunty A-B trail through the hotspots of Northy Arlington. Bring a headlamp! It should be a nice night so pack light and bring a mug! Be smart, have fun.
Last trains out of the Ballston Metro:
Weather: H77; L62; Winds E at 6mph
On On On: First Down SPORTZ Bar and Grill
Specials: cold cheap beer and hot cheap wings
(1) Join the DC Red Tent for a Red Dress Exchange and Pot Luck Brunch.
It is so passe’ to wear the same dress you did last year or maybe this is your first time going to the Red Dress Run. Let us help you find something fabulously new… to you. Come to our brunch and bring your old red dresses to swap out, booze and/or a dish to share.
Date: Sunday, October 5
Time: 1:00 pm
Place: 1111 Staples Street, NE Washington, DC (two blocks from H Street)
Parking: Street parking is not too difficult
Closest Metro: No/Ma Galludet metro station
Remember to bring old red dresses, booze and/or a dish to share.
###########################LADIES ONLY TRAIL##########################
Ladies, before brunch, come join us for Red Tent H3 Trail #43. We will have a bag vehicle to transport your red dresses to swap, booze and/or a dish to share to the brunch location.
Hares: Assfixiation, Cold Sore and Shamrock Your Cock
Start: NoMa/Galludet metro station
SignIn at 10 am; Pack away at 10:30 am
Trail Cost: $5
Trail: A to A~
Tough Dog, Tough Stroller
OnAfter: Co-ed Red Dress Exchange and Pot Luck Brunch
If boys show up early for trail they will be sent to help out in the kitchen.
(2) The 2014 DC Red Dress Run is open for registration and you can register here! This event does is CLOSE TO BEING SOLD OUT, so register now!
(3) BLT (Boxers, Lingerie and Toga) Hash Sponsored by DC Full Moon- Don’t forget to sign up for the Boxers, Lingerie, and Toga hash! The 2014 DC Red dress Run is going to be a spectaclar event with 600 of your friends running around in red dresses, but don’t miss THE party before the party. Only two days left to sign up for the BLT at the $40 rate. Price increases on 1 October. The event will be held at Midtown Rooftop with signin starting at 6:30 on 10 October.
(4) Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Trails need hare-ing, so check the hareline and then email me to reserve a date. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
(5) Thirsty after work Friday? Check out the most-always metro friendly Beltway Bob Hash Happy Hour http://www.dchashing.org/community/beltwaybob/ Tell them you’re from EWH3 and then drink everyone under the table.
(6) If you have NEVER hared before and want to jump on to some already established trails, shoot me an email and I will hook you up!