Anyone else psyched it is October?? I’m not ghoul’in around- this is my favorite month of the year!
Please note: We will also be celebrating the World Peace Through Beer, an annual event held on the closest hashing day to United Nations Day, at this week’s hash! We help all beer-producing nations by encouraging production and consumption of beer. EWH3 will be making a toast and selling shirts. See your Hab!
Your Songmeister needs a lozenge or something along those lines. No songs right now, but stay tuned!
Your regularly scheduled program this week is:
EWH3# 854: The Sexiest JERSEY SHORE Invasion – 6:45 PM Thursday, October 23rd, Waterfront (Green Line)
Rumson H3’s Tickets is in town and he’s brought the Jersey Shore with him. Don your sluttiest Guidette outfits and douchiest Guido attire as we hash DC’s preeminent shoreline. It’s a package deal 99 years in the making!
When: 6:45 PM Thursday October 23rd, 2014. Pack away at 7:15!
Where: Waterfront Station Metro (Green Line)- follow marks to start!
Hares: Tragic Carpet Ride, Tickets, Chippen Fails, Osama Bin Hashing, Wreath Around, Cheese Jizz
Miscellaneous Crap: Live A-A’ trail through the DC shoreline. Bring a headlamp! It should be a nice night so pack light and bring a mug! Be smart, have fun.
Last trains out of the Waterfront Metro:
Weather: H61; L51; 0% Chance of rain; Winds NW at 17mph
On On On: Station 4
Specials: Good ole’ happy hour specials!
(1) The haunting of Beltway Bob’s returns this frightful Friday the, 24th. We’ll be meeting up at Bidwell’s in Union Market at 5:30for some devilish drinking, then at 7, heading to the Gravensteen Haunted House – a place even creepier than last years BLT and scarier than that hasher you woke up next to after RDR!
Gravensteen Haunted House, 50 Florida Ave NE, Washington, DC 20002
Get a haunted 2-for-1 discount at: http://www.groupon.com/deals/gravensteen-haunted-productions
Bidwell’s, 1309 5th St NE, Washington, DC 20002 (inside the haunted Union Market)
Metro to: Noma-Gallaudet University / New York Ave (the metro station is also haunted)
Thirsty after work Friday? Check out the most-always metro friendly Beltway Bob Hash Happy Hour http://www.dchashing.org/community/beltwaybob/ Tell them you’re from EWH3 and then drink everyone under the table.
(2)COME SIGN UP FOR MISMANAGEMENT!:
If you’re feeling particularly awesome and would love to give back to EWH3 in a big way, then come out for our MisManagement Interest Happy Hour from 7-9PM at Lucky Bar on Tuesday November 4th!
Have some beer on us (the tab is on EWH3) and pick the brains (or what’s left of them) of this year’s current MisManagement.
(3) Something new this way comes- SAVE THE DATE for The EWH3 Scavengar Hunt will be 11/22. Stay tuned for more details.
(3) Like running through shiggy? Well, time to help shiggy be shiggy! H4 also putting on a trail work day on Saturday, November 15th before H4 prelube from 9AM to 3PM (but just come whenever it fits in with your busy hashing schedule)
Location:13600 King Charles Terrace, Ft Washington, MD 20744
Please come out and help! We will be having a party afterwards that night and trail will run through the area we helped clean up the next morning! More info on that soon!
Please visit www.tinyurl.com/spgcnov15 to RSVP (nerd names only please haha) and check out the flyer.
|Hash: Sunday 10:00 AM (November 16th, 2014)|
|A to B|
|Pack away – 10:00AM|
|Bag vehicle provided|
|Fort Washington Forest Community Center|
|1300 Fillmore Rd, Fort Washington, MD 20744|
(4) Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Trails need hare-ing, so check the hareline and then email me to reserve a date. (email@example.com)
(5) If you have NEVER hared before and want to jump on to some already established trails, shoot me an email and I will hook you up!