I’d say something like, “whew, Halloween is over, time to get my dignity back,” but come on! This is the hash! We do this stuff every week!
Please note: The MisManagement Happy Hour is TOMORROW, November 4th! Take our jobs, please! Jk lol, MM is a totally rewarding experience. You should do it!
Your regularly scheduled program this week is:
EWH3# 856: The Stormin’ Bowser’s Castle Trail! – 6:45 PM Thursday, November 6 – Georgia Ave-Petworth Metro (Green/Yellow Line)
Tomorrow, a new leader will be elected here in the District of Columbia. While we don’t yet know the outcome, Queen Bowser will likely have the POWer. How will this affect our end spots? Our beverage of choice? Our flour power?
As we descend through our sewers of shiggy, water, desolate alleys, dense streets, and the occasional parking lot or urban mall, we must protect our hash. Luckily for us, Mari-ho and Sploo-eegie begin their journey tomorrow, and you are cordially invited to join the Mario Party. Kart your way up to the Petworth metro then travel with us through Ward World 1 to join the Koopa Troopa of your favorite kennel, wearing your finest green or red. If you’re observing Movember and eating magic mushrooms to grow larger and give your facial hair extra life, make sure to do your first beard shave before trail.
Oh, and if you see a check with a question mark, jump with your arms in the air until you get all of the coins.
When: 6:45 PM Thursday November 6th, 2014. Pack away at 7:15!
Where: Georgia Ave-Petworth Metro (Green/Yellow Line)- follow marks to start!
Hares: Jewcocka, Red White & Poo, and MysteryHares
Miscellaneous Crap: Trail is a live, fun and spooky A to A’ run through DC. Bring a headlamp. Trail is dog friendly. It should be a nice night so pack light and bring a mug! Be smart, have fun.
Last trains out of the Columbia Heights Metro (can also use Georgia Ave-Petworth):
Weather: H62; L47; 100% Chance of rain; Winds SSW at 13mph
On On On: TBD
(1) COME SIGN UP FOR MISMANAGEMENT!:
If you’re feeling particularly awesome and would love to give back to EWH3 in a big way, then come out for our MisManagement Interest Happy Hour from 7-9PM at Lucky Bar on Tuesday November 4th!
Have some beer on us (the tab is on EWH3) and pick the brains (or what’s left of them) of this year’s current MisManagement.
Want to know what you’re getting yourself into? Check out this spreadsheet that details roles and responsibilities: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DYi2YwQwaUS-TGHi-5aQ3IHbqxKac3MraBdlOApsl0s/edit?usp=sharing
(2) Something new this way comes- SAVE THE DATE for The EWH3 Scavenger Hunt will be 11/22. Stay tuned for more details.
(3) Like running through shiggy? Well, time to help shiggy be shiggy! H4 also putting on a trail work day on Saturday, November 15th before H4 prelube from 9AM to 3PM (but just come whenever it fits in with your busy hashing schedule)
Location:13600 King Charles Terrace, Ft Washington, MD 20744
Please come out and help! We will be having a party afterwards that night and trail will run through the area we helped clean up the next morning! More info on that soon!
Please visit www.tinyurl.com/spgcnov15 to RSVP (nerd names only please haha) and check out the flyer.
|Hash: Sunday 10:00 AM (November 16th, 2014)|
|A to B|
|Pack away – 10:00AM|
|Bag vehicle provided|
|Fort Washington Forest Community Center|
|1300 Fillmore Rd, Fort Washington, MD 20744|
(4) Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Trails need hare-ing, so check the hareline and then email me to reserve a date. ([email protected])
(5) If you have NEVER hared before and want to jump on to some already established trails, shoot me an email and I will hook you up!
(6) Thirsty after work Friday? Check out the most-always metro friendly Beltway Bob Hash Happy Hour http://www.dchashing.org/community/beltwaybob/ Tell them you’re from EWH3 and then drink everyone under the table.