EWH3# 857: The Third Anal Alice in Wonderland/Unbirthday Trail! – 6:45 PM Thursday, November 13 – Bethesda Metro (Red Line)
To all the Cheshire Cats, White Rabbits, Mad Hatters, and Jabberwockies,
This Thursday, November 13th, is the Third Anal Alice in Wonderland/Unbirthday trail!
We will toast you (and everyone else) on not-your-birthday with a (tactfully) titillating trail of truly tasty treats!
We will actually be honoring a special guest [::crowd yawns::] with extra-special gifts that you all get to share in for no added cost [::crowd goes wild::]!
Be sure to throw on your Wonderland best and run – or walk – next week’s Unbirthday trail, officially marking the start of holiday-season gluttony and indulgence since 2012!
When: 6:45 PM Thursday November 13th, 2014. Pack away at 7:15!
Where: Bethesda Metro (Red Line)- follow marks to start!
Hares: Glitty Clitty Gang Bang, S&Mom, Pinocchi-Ho, Mr.hEd, Hell’s Anal, You Sucked My Battle Dick, Muppet Rapies, C-Damage, & Aunt Vagina’s Maple Syrup
Miscellaneous Crap: Trail is A to A, dog, white rabbit, high caterpillar and cheshire cat friendly. Wear your headlamps and dress warmly as it is dark and cold down the rabbit hole. It should be a nice night so pack light and bring a mug! Be smart, have fun.
Last trains out of the Bethesda Metro:
Weather: H50; L33; 10% Chance of rain; Winds NW at 7mph
On On On: Tommy Joe’s
|4714 Montgomery Ln, Bethesda, MD 20814
Specials: Happy Hour Specials including:
$3 Domestic Bottles;
$4 Rail & Wine;
$5.50 select appetizers
(1) Something new this way comes- SAVE THE DATE for The EWH3 Scavenger Hunt will be 11/22. Stay tuned for more details.
(2) Like running through shiggy? Well, time to help shiggy be shiggy! H4 also putting on a trail work day on Saturday, November 15th before H4 prelube from 9AM to 3PM (but just come whenever it fits in with your busy hashing schedule)
Location:13600 King Charles Terrace, Ft Washington, MD 20744
Please come out and help! We will be having a party afterwards that night and trail will run through the area we helped clean up the next morning! More info on that soon!
Please visit www.tinyurl.com/spgcnov15 to RSVP (nerd names only please haha) and check out the flyer.
|Hash: Sunday 10:00 AM (November 16th, 2014)|
|A to B|
|Pack away – 10:00AM|
|Bag vehicle provided|
|Fort Washington Forest Community Center|
|1300 Fillmore Rd, Fort Washington, MD 20744|
(3) Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Trails need hare-ing, so check the hareline and then email me to reserve a date. ([email protected])
(4) If you have NEVER hared before and want to jump on to some already established trails, shoot me an email and I will hook you up!
(5) Thirsty after work Friday? Check out the most-always metro friendly Beltway Bob Hash Happy Hour http://www.dchashing.org/community/beltwaybob/ Tell them you’re from EWH3 and then drink everyone under the table.