Hopefully everyone enjoyed the first of many holidays during the holiday season. Come celebrate being back in DC by running with your weekly Thursday hash! Yeah regularity!
WANTED: Justs to help hare!
Are you a Just and want to help give back to the hash? Can you take instructions from an experienced hare (of course you can)?
If you would like to join an already establish trail and learn the art of hareing in the next couple of months, respond to the HareRazor (this email) with Thursdays you are free and we’ll be sure to connect with the hares. It’s a great way to see the hash from a different perspective, a great way to meet new people and a great way to give back to EWH3.
Your regularly scheduled program this week is:
EWH3# 860: The Pretty Pretty Princess Trail (Frozen Edition)! – 6:45 PM Thursday, December 4th– Archives- Navy Memorial- Penn Quarter Metro (Yellow/Green)
The 4th Anal Pretty Pretty Princess Trail is upon us! Frozen edition because it’s happening at a much colder time of year than usual! What kind of princesses are we talking about? All kinds! Superhero, Princesses from Adventure Time, Disney, Made-up, Marvel – all you need are your running shoes and a princess attitude (though tiaras are encouraged)!!
When: 6:45 PM Thursday December 4, 2014. Pack away at 7:15!
Where: Archives (Yellow / Green)- follow marks to start!
Hares: Colliteral Damage, Aunt Vagina’s Maple Syrup, Glitty Clitty Gang Bang, Mr. hEd, Hell’s Anal, You Sucked My Battledick, Muppet Rapies, S&Mom and RPI
Miscellaneous Crap: Why so many hares!? Because there will be a Dowager / Princess (Turkey / Eagle) split for the runners!! And a delicious treat on trail for everyone! Trail is A to B (end is on the Red Line). If you like to bike or auto to end/start and are therefore thrown off by this, your hares suggest parking near Chinatown and taking the super short jaunt to Archives from there. Wear your headlamps and dress warmly as it is dark and cold this time of year. It should be a nice night so pack light and bring a mug! Be smart, have fun.
Last trains out of Union Station:
Weather: H49; L37; Chance of rain? Pretty much nil
On On On: Kelly’s Irish Times
(1) New Year’s Day trail will be New Year’s Day @ 1PM! Plan your hangover accordingly!
(2) SAVE THE DATE: EWH3 AGM is January 17. Details will be announced soon!
(3) Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Trails need hare-ing, so check the hareline and then email me to reserve a date. ([email protected])
(4) If you have NEVER hared before and want to jump on to some already established trails, shoot me an email and I will hook you up!
(5) Thirsty after work Friday? Check out the most-always metro friendly Beltway Bob Hash Happy Hour http://www.dchashing.org/community/beltwaybob/ Tell them you’re from EWH3 and then drink everyone under the table.