Happy Wednesday morning
Before we get into this week’s trail, a few notes about the upcoming schedule. Christmas Day and New Year’s Day happen to fall on Thursday this year. Have no fear, EWH3 will still be hashing to keep you drunk. Details to come shortly, but both hashes will be afternoon hashes.
January 1 will be at 1pm and will start at Francis Scott Key Park. Details around brunch and post hash fun to be sent around shortly.
Also – hold Saturday January 17th on your calendar for the EWH3 AGM. We have narrowed down the bars and will send around signup information soon. You can expect a night of drunken revelry while current MM happily turns it over to the new suckers volunteers who will be taking over.
EWH3# 862: Six Pigs is Getting Married White Dress Run – 6:45 PM Thursday, December 18th– Eastern Market Metro (Blue/Orange Line)
You are informally invited to the celebration of Six Pig in a Blanket’s last single running of an EWH3 trail!
Wear your loveliest white dress, don that gorgeous veil to hide your blushing face, breakout your garter, and get your butt down to Eastern Market to help the lovely bride-to-be not remember her evening.
When: 6:45 PM Thursday December 18, 2014. Pack away at 7:15!
Where: Eastern Market Metro – follow marks to start!
Hares: RVoC, Sphincter Shy, Thor, Twinkle, Compost Pile, and Dr. Toolittle
Miscellaneous Crap: Trail is A to B. Wear your prettiest white dress and veils and make sure to wear a headlamp. It should be a nice night so pack light and bring a mug! Be smart, have fun.
Last trains out of Potomac Ave:
Weather: 40ish with 10-15 mph wind; No rain
On On On: Trusty’s!
Specials: How often do you get to wear white and pretend you’re virginal?! Drink specials TBD
(1) Christmas Day hash will be around 1pm – details next week
(2) New Year’s Day trail will be New Year’s Day @ 1PM! Plan your hangover accordingly!
(3) SAVE THE DATE: EWH3 AGM is January 17. Details will be announced!
(4) Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Trails need hare-ing, so check the hareline and then email me to reserve a date. ([email protected])
(5) Our friends at WH4 have a weekend packed with fun:
hite House invites you out to gaze at our navels and smack our lips against yours. Full Moon coincides with our 1600th trail AND AGM. One of Mistresses of Party, Miss ShamRock Your Cock shares the deets:
Friday, January 9
What: White House hosts DCFMH3
Theme: “Party Like It’s 1599” – come as your favorite Shakespearean character.
- Start at Somers Grill and Sports Bar for Happy Hour with Beltway Bob. One block from Courthouse Metro (Orange and Silver) on the corner of Courthouse Road and Wilson Blvd.
- Sign in at 6:30 pm, Hares away at 7:00 pm
- On After at the VFW, 2116 19th St. N, Arlington, VA
If you are skipping trail do not arrive at the VFW until after 9:00 pm.
Saturday, January 10 (trail)
What: WH4’s 1600thTrail
Theme: “The World’s Most Famous A-Dress” – wear a dress! (red white and blue encouraged)
- Ballbuster& Regular trail options available
- Start at the White House, 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, Washington, DC
- Sign in Ballbuster at 2:00 pm
- Runners and Walkers at 3:00 pm
Saturday, January 10
What: WH4 AGM Party!
Theme: Come celebrate another debauched year of hashing fun with us. Dress to impress… unless you forgot it on trail!
- Location Café Asia, 1550 Wilson Boulevard #100, Arlington, VA
- Sign in at 7:00 pm
Sunday, January 11
What: Fatboy Recovery Trail
- Start TBA
- Sign in at 11 AM
- Followed by optional brunch at Four Courts, 2051 Wilson Blvd., Arlington, VA
Sunday, January 11
What: Incumming Mismanagement Trail
- Start TBA
- Sign in at 3:00 pm
- How much? $60 for the weekend package or purchase separately:
- $15 for Full Moon only,
- $45 for 1600th trail/AGM only,
- $6 for Fatboy Recovery Trail only **,
- $6 for Incumming Mismanagement Trail only.
- What do you get? For $60 the package deal gets you four awesome trails, beer, two parties, beer, DJs, food, beer, Sunday morning mimosas, and great company. Plus, first 100 registrants get a kick-ass giveaway! **Optional Sunday brunch is not included
- Full-Moon only price will get you Friday’s trail and access to the on-after at the VFW with heavy appetizers, beer, and a DJ keeping us dancing all night long!
- 1600th trail/AGM-only price gets you Saturday’s 1600th trail and the AGM party – including trail beer, buffet, 4 drinks at the venue, and great company!
- Visit comor see the attached rego for signup and payment options.
- Hotel options:
(6) If you have NEVER hared before and want to jump on to some already established trails, shoot me an email and I will hook you up!
(7) Thirsty after work Friday? Check out the most-always metro friendly Beltway Bob Hash Happy Hour http://www.dchashing.org/community/beltwaybob/ Tell them you’re from EWH3 and then drink everyone under the table.