It’s about time to break your New Year’s resolution, so come on out and beverages and eat orange food with your favorite hash!
Important Notice: The EWH3 AGM (January 17th) Rego is live and can be found here!
**Also be sure to check out the info for the WH4 AGM this weekend below!
Your scheduled program for this week:
EWH3# 865: The Snuggie Run – 6:45 PM Thursday, January 8th – Woodley Park-Zoo/Adams Morgan (Red Line)
Now that we have passed into the post-holiday portion of winter, your hares would like to get you comfortable and warm you up for the months a-head! HEAD! WHO SAID HEAD?!
When: 6:45 PM Thursday January 8, 2015. Pack away at 7:15!
Where: Woodley Park Metro – follow marks to start!
Hares: GeriatricMandering, Head Injury, Jew with a Dragon Tattoo, Vaginal Countdown, All Flash, No Drive, and Just Becca
Miscellaneous Crap: Trail is A to B. Bring your warmest snuggie, bathrobe, PJ’s, or blanket. It should be a cold night so pack smartly and bring a headlamp and mug! Be smart, have fun.
Last trains out of Cleveland Park:
Weather: High of 24/Low of 18. Winds SSW 10mph
On On On: Nanny O’Briens
3319 Connecticut Ave. NW
Specials: $3 Natty Bo’s and $4 Buds/Bud Light/Miller Light
(1) The EWH3 AGM Rego is live and can be found here!
Come on out to Hamilton’s for the 2015 EWH3 AGM on Saturday January 17th, at 8 pm.
We’ll have kegs, wine and snacks (tots!) to pass around. Sign-in is at 8pm and you are guaranteed an awesome Giveaway if you signup in advance. Find out who is on MM next year and have a great night with your fellow hashers.
Rego online or at the hash. Cash discount price of $25 in advance ($1 more if paying online) or $30 (cash) at the door.
Theme is Hipsters vs Hippies
(2) Our friends at WH4 have a weekend packed with fun:
White House invites you out to gaze at our navels and smack our lips against yours. Full Moon coincides with our 1600th trail AND AGM. One of Mistresses of Party, Miss ShamRock Your Cock shares the deets:
Friday, January 9
What: White House hosts DCFMH3
Theme: “Party Like It’s 1599” – come as your favorite Shakespearean character.
- Start at Somers Grill and Sports Bar for Happy Hour with Beltway Bob. One block from Courthouse Metro (Orange and Silver) on the corner of Courthouse Road and Wilson Blvd.
- Sign in at 6:30 pm, Hares away at 7:00 pm
- On After at the VFW, 2116 19th St. N, Arlington, VA
If you are skipping trail do not arrive at the VFW until after 9:00 pm.
Saturday, January 10 (trail)
What: WH4’s 1600thTrail
Theme: “The World’s Most Famous A-Dress” – wear a dress! (red white and blue encouraged)
- Ballbuster& Regular trail options available
- Start at the White House, 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, Washington, DC
- Sign in Ballbuster at 2:00 pm
- Runners and Walkers at 3:00 pm
Saturday, January 10
What: WH4 AGM Party!
Theme: Come celebrate another debauched year of hashing fun with us. Dress to impress… unless you forgot it on trail!
- Location Café Asia, 1550 Wilson Boulevard #100, Arlington, VA
- Sign in at 7:00 pm
Sunday, January 11
What: Fatboy Recovery Trail
- Start TBA
- Sign in at 11 AM
- Followed by optional brunch at Four Courts, 2051 Wilson Blvd., Arlington, VA
Sunday, January 11
What: Incumming Mismanagement Trail
- Start TBA
- Sign in at 3:00 pm
- How much? $60 for the weekend package or purchase separately:
o $15 for Full Moon only,
o $45 for 1600th trail/AGM only,
o $6 for Fatboy Recovery Trail only **,
o $6 for Incumming Mismanagement Trail only.
- What do you get? For $60 the package deal gets you four awesome trails, beer, two parties, beer, DJs, food, beer, Sunday morning mimosas, and great company. Plus, first 100 registrants get a kick-ass giveaway! **Optional Sunday brunch is not included
- Full-Moon only price will get you Friday’s trail and access to the on-after at the VFW with heavy appetizers, beer, and a DJ keeping us dancing all night long!
- 1600th trail/AGM-only price gets you Saturday’s 1600th trail and the AGM party – including trail beer, buffet, 4 drinks at the venue, and great company!
- Visit whitehousehash.comto sign up.
(3) Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Give back to the hash! Trails need hare-ing, so check the hareline and then email me to reserve a date. (email@example.com)
(4) If you have NEVER hared before and want to jump on to some already established trails, shoot me an email and I will hook you up!
(5) Thirsty after work Friday? Check out the most-always metro friendly Beltway Bob Hash Happy Hour http://www.dchashing.org/community/beltwaybob/ Tell them you’re from EWH3 and then drink everyone under the table.