When: April 7, 2016
Where: Dupont Circle Metro (Red Line)
Hares: Happy Poo Year, Kooter Kunte, Lickthyologist, Chip Off the Ol’ Cock, Yariben, and Just Brett
Virgins: Just Callie, Just Jared (like the jewelry store, not like the sandwich pedophile)
Visitors: Sticky Mexican Pussy, Jizz Hands, Just Kristy, Just Andrea, Just Mindy
On-After: The Big Hunt
- S&MOM admitted to having a sex dream about presidential candidate Bernie Sanders. He wondered if he should make an appointment at the clinic, cause he is Feeling the Bern.
- As I was pestering the pack for violations at end circle, I sought help from La Gingeracha. He looked me up and down and said “how desperate are you?”
- Cum Dumpling found a place to pee on trail by squeezing himself between a dumpster and a wall. Talk about finding yourself between a cock and a hard place.
- Just Brett tried to chat me up by the beer table by talking about how many times he’s cum to the hash and how he was raised on a farm in the Midwest. But, as any good hasher does when they’re not having success with a hariette, he ended the conversation by encouraging me to have more of the shot check.
- Speaking of shot check, Roll Over, Bitch! declared that his shot check tasted just as good coming back up on trail as it did going down.
- I had a moment of deep concern for Chip Off The Ol’ Cock’s upbringing, when, as a hare, she intentionally wore a garbage bag to her own onesie / pajama trail.
- Dildo Shaggins complained that the beer trailed like hoes’ water. If you don’t want beer, you should bring your own beverages next time. Maybe some ho-J?
And finally, there was no naming that night. BUT, I can offer you something even better… a recipe! Because if there’s anything I want to eat, it’s small brown balls made by someone named Happy Poo Year. Recipe is as follows:
1 1/2 cups of creamy peanut butter
1 cup butter (softened)
8 cups of powdered sugar (approximately)
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup of rum
1 1/2 bags of chocolate chips
3 tablespoons of shortening if necessary
Mix peanut butter, butter, and vanilla together. Add 5 cups of powdered sugar. Then add in the cup of rum. Continue adding powdered sugar until you can form into balls that set up (approximately 3 additional cups). Roll into balls and place on wax paper on plates or trays and freeze for approximately 15 minutes. In the meantime pour chocolate chips into bowl and melt chocolate. You can use a double boiler, but microwave is easier. Change heat to 50% power for two minutes, then stir. Microwave for an additional minute on 50% power. It should be runny. If it is thick you can add some shortening. It’s important not to cook the chocolate. Use a tooth pick to dip the peanut butter balls into the melted chocolate. Place back on the wax paper and freeze for ten minutes. Eat when desired.
On – all that is left is a mischievous grin and the faint smell of cat pee – on,
The Cheshire Stain