When: Thursday, September 26, 2019
Where: Union Station Metro (Red Line)
Hares: General Tso’s Kitten, (Lickin’) Deetz Nutz, Geriatric Meow-ndering, Tail Mary, Mew-mbo # Hives, Schrödinger’s Cat (maybe alive?)
Visitor: Mike Man from Seoul, Drop and Tug from Yerevan Armenia, Amerigo Vespoogie from Seattle
On-After: Union Pub
- Deep Anal Horizon was violated for becoming the alpha of a new feral cat colony by making his territory all over beer check.
- Allegedy, Tragic Carpet Ride ran half a block on trail. You’ve gotta be kitten me.
- Cum Dumpling was violated because, just like a cat, he is so flexible he can lick his own butthole and, just like a cat, he made eye contact with anyone who dared challenge him while he decided to do this in the middle of a busy H St intersection.
- Just Gautham looked around at beer check like this wasn’t the friggin’ cat trail and expressed surprise that somebody had “cleaned up” the dead mouse that was there the last time we used that beer check spot.
- #SquadHoles was violated for freely calling himself a pig on trail. I mean seriously, that man is a walking roast.
- Special Red was exceptionally well prepared for trail tonight – with his running flip flops tied on with yarn he was prepared for a cat-toy related emergency at any moment.
- And finally, a violation for the hares, because the only thing more terrifying, upsetting, and ill-planned than that trail was the trailer for the new Cats movie.
On – check meowt – on,