(To the tune of Jack Sparrow by The Lonely Island)
Trail starts now baby drink with us
Callin out OnOn as we rollin’ up. Rollin’ up!
Blow through the check ain’t no holdin’ up Yeah!
Chugging beer at beer check like I gives a fuck. Come on
Muggles shifty eyed when we walk into the park
But they’re just looking jealous cause it closes at dark
Tall boy in my bag, holding my chalk
You either sing, tell a joke, or show the whole pack your —
This is the tale of DC on lockdown
Thanks to the spread of COVID-19
Stuck in our homes, can’t go to Tortuga
Gotta cover our mouths, just in case we sneeze
Yeah that was kinda weird, but we’re back at the hash…
You have three options for this trail:
1. Virtual Only: Post a photo to the Google Album following the requirements listed below.
2. Iso-Trail: Any time on Thursday between 10:00 AM and 5:00 PM, find trail and run on your own. Snap a photo at the indicated spot and post for credit. If you choose this option, do NOT mark checks, but please DO touch up any faded or distorted marks as you go.
3. Live Packs: Two packs of 25 will gather for BYOB trail. You must sign up here via Hash Rego to attend! Hash Rego will open on Sunday June 28 at 11:59PM.
When: Anytime before 5:00 on Thursday, July 2nd; OR
Live Packs out at 5:00 and 7:00 – Sign up on Hash Rego required! Be sure to read the requirements carefully before committing!
D’Erections: From the NoMa/Gallaudet metro exit on to the North by the ATF building, walk down N Street, turn right at First St NE, cross New York Ave and immediately turn right into the parking lot.
Theme: The Lonely Island
Hares: Schrödinger’s Cock & Son, What the Fuck!?
Trail Length: about 3.69
Photo Requirements: To receive credit, you must post at least one of the following to the google album, linked here:
1. Snap a photo on trail at the photo check.
2. Show us your Michael Bolton level cinephilia!
Miscellaneous Crap: Trail is A to A, BYOB & Snacks, Be Safe, Stay Distant, Wash your hands. If you are showing symptoms of or have been exposed to COVID-19, or feel sick at all, please stay home and enjoy virtual trail!
Virtual Circle details: Thursday at 7PM
Meeting ID: 829 1622 3217