This summer’s hottest new trend is…
…eating and drinking your favorite beverage outdoors on these cute little blankets. Bring your gingham and your basket for a picnic in the park with your favorite wankers! Pack your coolers of grapes (juice form is acceptable) and cheese or grab some takeout to support your favorite local spot.
You have three options for this trail:
1. Virtual Only: Post a photo to the Google album following the requirements listed below. [this is the last week that virtual-only trail credit will be offered]
2. Iso-Trail: Any time on Thursday between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM, find trail and run on your own. Snap a photo at the indicated spot and post for credit. If you choose this option, do NOT mark checks, but please DO touch up any faded or distorted marks as you go.
3. Live Packs: Two packs of packs of 35 will gather for BYOB trail. You must sign up here via Hash Rego to attend!
When: Any time before 5:00pm on Thursday, July 9; OR
Live Packs out at 5:00 & 7:00 pm! – Sign up on Hash Rego required! Be sure to read the requirements carefully before committing!
Where: Fort Reno Park (start at parking lot at Fort Drive & Howard Street NW)
D’Erections: From the Tenleytown-AU metro station, walk 2 blocks on Albemarle street – turn left on Nebraska Avenue, cross Chesapeake St NW, enter the park on Howard St NW and walk until you reach the parking lot.
Hares: Son, What the Fuck?! and Tacos On A Bridge
Trail Length: Runners: 3.3miles / Walkers: 2.1miles
Photo Requirements: To receive credit, you must post at least one of the following to the google album, linked here:
1. Snap a photo on trail at the photo check
2. Show off the things that make all the (ants) come to your yard [this is the last week that virtual-only trail credit will be offered]
Miscellaneous Crap: Trail is A to A, BYOB & Snacks & Face covering, Be Safe, Stay Distant, Wash your hands. If you are showing symptoms of or may have been exposed to COVID-19, please stay home and enjoy virtual trail offerings.
Virtual Circle: Details for Zoom will be posted in the Google album with Chalk Talk.