Do you love sports? Do you enjoy making energetic grunts when playing with ballz? If you said yes to either of these questions, then you’re gonna love this week’s trail! Join us for some good ole ball slapping fun. Bring your ball gown, ball gag, or ball game!
You have two options for this trail – You MUST sign up on HashRego for trail credit.
1. Iso-Trail: Any time on Thursday between 10:00 AM and 6:00pm, find trail and run on your own. If you choose this option, do NOT mark checks, but please DO touch up any faded or distorted marks as you go.
2. Live Packs: A pack of 35 will gather for trail with a live, socially distant circle. New this week, we will offer beverages at beer check and end! See below for details.
When: Anytime before 6:00pm on Thursday, July 23; OR
Live Pack circle up at 6:45pm; on-out at 7:00pm
Where: 38.90355, -77.05614 (behind Salvation Army on L and 26th / Godey’s Lime Kilns and Historical Marker)
D’Erections: From Foggy Bottom Metro: Head north on 23rd St. NW, at Washington Circle NW, take the 5th exit onto Pennsylvania Ave NW, turn left onto L St NW and walk about 0.1 miles to start location.
Hares: They Blow Up So Fast and Tacos On A Bridge
Trail Length: Runners: 3 miles / Walkers: 1.5 miles
Miscellaneous Crap: Trail is A to A with some light shiggy (3/10), with a beer check! Sign up on Hash Rego is Required! Be Safe, Stay Distant, Wash your hands!
New this week!
Beginning this week, we will be providing everyone’s favorite beverage – beer! Brew Crew will be available to serve you a limited amount of libations at both beer check and end. In order to ensure that this is done in a safe manner, we are requiring the following:
- Hand sanitizer will be provided. Please sanitize your hands before approaching the Brew Crew station.
- Brew Crew is required to wear a mask at all times. You must also wear a mask when interacting with them.
- Trails will be cans-only. Brew Crew will only purchase enough cans for rego’d hashers, so be sure to sign up!
- You must pour your beer into a vessel before leaving the crew station.
- Bottled water will also be provided – stay hydrated!
- Do not reach for a beer! Brew Crew will hand your beer to you by placing it down on a table bench.
- There will be no bag van or snacks provided… YET. Stay tuned as we work on ways to re-introduce these aspects safely.
- Remember that your Crew has volunteered out of the goodness of their heart. They are offering their time, vehicle, and exposure to make you happy. Show them the respect they deserve!