It’s Ginger’s half birthday next week, so he pulled a trail out of his…kitchen to celebrate (as opposed to his typically intricate, well-thought out ideas)! Cum frolic on the idyllic campus of Catholic and sing Ginger the first half of “Hashy Birthday”.
You MUST sign up on HashRego for trail credit. A pack of 35 will gather for trail with a live, socially distant circle.
When: Circle up at 6:45pm; on-out at 7:00pm
Where: Brookland/CUA – (start under Michigan Ave overpass near the corner of 10th St & Bunker Hill Road NE)
D’Erections: Exit right toward the bus stops/Kiss & Ride, and follow marks to start!
Hares: Ginger Snatch & 21 Gum Salute
Runners First half 2.7 / Second half .8 miles
Walkers first half 1.4 / Second half .4 mile
Stroller & dog friendly
Miscellaneous Crap: Trail is A to A pavement pounder. Sign up on Hash Rego is Required! Be safe, stay distant, bring bug spray & a cranium lamp, wash your hands! Mask & vessel required!
Brew Crew will be available to serve you a limited amount of libations at both beer check and end. In order to ensure that this is done in a safe manner, we require the following:
- Hand sanitizer will be provided. Please sanitize your hands before approaching the Brew Crew station.
- Brew Crew is required to wear a mask at all times. You must also wear a mask when interacting with them.
- Trails will be cans-only. Brew Crew will only purchase enough cans for rego’d hashers, so be sure to sign up!
- You must pour your beer into a vessel before leaving the crew station.
- Bottled water will also be provided – stay hydrated!
- Do not reach for a beer! Brew Crew will hand your beer to you by placing it down on a table bench.
- There will be no bag van or snacks provided… YET. Stay tuned as we work on ways to re-introduce these aspects safely.
- Remember that your Crew has volunteered out of the goodness of their heart. They are offering their time, vehicle, and exposure to make you happy. Show them the respect they deserve!