As we navigate hashing during this time, please take a moment to review Everyday is Wednesday’s updated COVID-19 guide here.
For informative, local, and specific information about COVID-19: https://coronavirus.dc.gov/
For information about where to get tested: https://coronavirus.dc.gov/testing
If you test positive for COVID-19, please provide the following information to contact tracers and contact the GMs immediately: Quid Pro Blow – (202) 556-3695
Half birthdays are so last year. Let’s celebrate the full Monty in style in the best way we know…
Join your hares 21 Gum Salute and Bitches Give Stitches on a trail that is, at best, half-baked. They’ll bring the flour, you bring the icing.
You MUST sign up on HashRego for trail credit. A pack of 35 will gather for trail with a live, socially distant circle.
When: Thursday, September 10 – Circle up at 6:45pm; on-out at 7:00pm
Where: Under Key Bridge
D’Erections: 3500 Water St NW, Washington, DC 20007 — closest Metro is Rosslyn across Key bridge – follow marks to start! Capital bike share docking station very close to start at 34th & Water St NW, Washington, DC 20007
Hares: Bitches Give Stiches & 21 Gum Salute
Runners First half 2 miles / Second half 1.7 miles
Walkers first half 1.3 miles / Second half 1.3 mile
Miscellaneous Crap: Trail is A to A, mostly pavement pounding with stairs for everyone and a few water crossings for runners to make it interesting. Don’t bring your stroller, but tough dogs might be okay. Sign up on Hash Rego is Required! Be safe, stay distant, bring bug spray & a some candles (or a cranium lamp), wash your hands and bring some dry shoes. Mask and vessel required.
Brew Crew will be available to serve you a limited amount of libations at both beer check and end. In order to ensure that this is done in a safe manner, we require the following:
- Hand sanitizer will be provided. Please sanitize your hands before approaching the Brew Crew station.
- Brew Crew is required to wear a mask at all times. You must also wear a mask when interacting with them.
- Trails will be cans-only. Brew Crew will only purchase enough cans for rego’d hashers, so be sure to sign up!
- You must pour your beer into a vessel before leaving the crew station.
- Bottled water will also be provided – stay hydrated!
- Do not reach for a beer! Brew Crew will hand your beer to you by placing it down on a table bench.
- There will be no bag van or snacks provided… YET. Stay tuned as we work on ways to re-introduce these aspects safely.
- Remember that your Crew has volunteered out of the goodness of their heart. They are offering their time, vehicle, and exposure to make you happy. Show them the respect they deserve!