As we navigate hashing during this time, please take a moment to review Everyday is Wednesday’s updated COVID-19 guide here.
For informative, local, and specific information about COVID-19: https://coronavirus.dc.gov/
For information about where to get tested: https://coronavirus.dc.gov/testing
If you test positive for COVID-19, please provide the following information to contact tracers and contact the GMs immediately: Alberto – (202) 556-3695
Are you a Beyonce or Solange?
A night owl or a morning bird?
Cum show us what makes you a shining star at a very special EWH3 milestone!
When: Thursday, September 24 – Circle up at 6:45pm; on-out at 7:15pm SHARP!
Where: Melvin C. Hazen Park, near Cleveland Park station
D’Erections: From the Cleveland Park station, walk north on Connecticut Ave and take a left on Sedgwick St NW. Wankers will gather by the picnic benches.
Hares: Sunny and HeadInjury
Runners: 3.9 miles (2.3 first half, 1.6 second half)
Walkers: 2.4 miles (1.2 first half, 1.2 second half)
Miscellaneous Crap: Trail is A to A. Minor shiggy for r*nners (1.69/5). Dog friendly, not stroller friendly. Be safe, stay distant, bring bug spray & a cranium lamp, wash your hands. Mask and vessel required. Sign up on Hash Rego is Required!
Brew Crew will be available to serve you a limited amount of libations at both beer check and end. In order to ensure that this is done in a safe manner, we require the following:
- Hand sanitizer will be provided. Please sanitize your hands before approaching the Brew Crew station.
- Brew Crew is required to wear a mask at all times. You must also wear a mask when interacting with them.
- Trails will be cans-only. Brew Crew will only purchase enough cans for rego’d hashers, so be sure to sign up!
- You must pour your beer into a vessel before leaving the crew station.
- Bottled water will also be provided – stay hydrated!
- Do not reach for a beer! Brew Crew will hand your beer to you by placing it down on a table bench.
- There will be no bag van or snacks provided… YET. Stay tuned as we work on ways to re-introduce these aspects safely.
- Remember that your Crew has volunteered out of the goodness of their heart. They are offering their time, vehicle, and exposure to make you happy. Show them the respect they deserve!