25 October 11AM – MisManagement Interest Brunch (Location TBD)
For once, EWH3 is giving you the kind of STD you want in your box! Save The Date for the 2021 MisManagement Interest Happy Brunch Hour! Join your most and least favorite members of MisManagement for some free beers, slut waters, and chonky sweaters in a socially distanced, out of doors hang out in a park to talk about everything you wanted and didn’t want to know about being on MM. Feel free to come by even if you don’t think you’re interested… none of us were at first either!
Trying to keep your No-Shower-November streak going and don’t want to see us in person? Stay Tuned for a Special Virtual MM Interest HH where you can pepper us with questions, complaints, and ideas from the comfort of your own home! (Time and Date TBD)
Come join Mourning Wood and 9021HO for Woodsie’s last hare before he’s shipped up to Boston. One last hurrah through the streets of our capital. We’ll be pounding pavement, dodging tourists, and checking in on DC’s lovely empty offices.
You MUST sign up on HashRego for trail credit. A pack of 35 will gather for trail with a live, socially distant circle.
When: 6:45 PM Thursday October 8th, 2020. Pack away at 7:15!
Where: $10 Parking lot under I-695, car entrance from S Capital St
D’erections: From Federal Center SW Metro Station find the tunnel at the intersection of E St SW and 2nd St SW, head on through to parking lot under I-695
Capital Bike Share: 4th & E St
Hares: Mourning Wood & 9021HO
Runners: 2 miles first half, 1.8 second half
Walkers: 1 mile first half, .8 second half
Miscellaneous Crap: Trail is A to A. Tunnels and low light areas so have a light. Start bringing a jacket, it’s fall y’all. It should be a nice night. Masks and vessels are REQUIRED! Be smart, have fun. Sign up on Hash Rego is Required!
As we navigate hashing during this time, please take a moment to review Everyday is Wednesday’s updated COVID-19 guide here.
For informative, local, and specific information about COVID-19: https://coronavirus.dc.gov/
For information about where to get tested: https://coronavirus.dc.gov/testing
If you test positive for COVID-19, please provide the following information to contact tracers and contact the GMs immediately: Alberto – (202) 556-3695
Brew Crew will be available to serve you a limited amount of libations at both beer check and end. In order to ensure that this is done in a safe manner, we require the following:
- Hand sanitizer will be provided. Please sanitize your hands before approaching the Brew Crew station.
- Brew Crew is required to wear a mask at all times. You must also wear a mask when interacting with them.
- Trails will be cans-only. Brew Crew will only purchase enough cans for rego’d hashers, so be sure to sign up!
- You must pour your beer into a vessel before leaving the crew station.
- Bottled water will also be provided – stay hydrated!
- Do not reach for a beer! Brew Crew will hand your beer to you by placing it down on a table bench.
- There will be no bag van or snacks provided… YET. Stay tuned as we work on ways to re-introduce these aspects safely.
- Remember that your Crew has volunteered out of the goodness of their heart. They are offering their time, vehicle, and exposure to make you happy. Show them the respect they deserve!