Important note! If you want to help keep the literal wheels of the hash spinning, email the Brewmeister at email@example.com to earn the noble badge of Brew Crew! Open dates in October & November!
October 25 at 11am – MisManagement Interest Brunch at Kalorama Park!
For once, EWH3 is giving you the kind of STD you want in your box! Save The Date for the 2021 MisManagement Interest Happy Brunch Hour! Join your most and least favorite members of MisManagement for some free beers, slut waters, and chonky sweaters in a socially distanced, out of doors hang out in a park to talk about everything you wanted and didn’t want to know about being on MM. Feel free to come by even if you don’t think you’re interested… none of us were at first either!
Trying to keep your No-Shower-November streak going and don’t want to see us in person? Stay Tuned for a Special Virtual MM Interest HH where you can pepper us with questions, complaints, and ideas from the comfort of your own home! (Time and Date TBD)
Is beer a carb? Who cares, I’m getting cheese fries. If COVID has your sweatpants being all that fits you, well, get in losers, we’re going hashing. And as we all know, on Wednesdays we wear pink! And that’s how all the hashers died. No, I’m totally kidding.
You MUST sign up on HashRego for trail credit. A pack of 35 will gather for trail with a live, socially distant circle.
When: 6:45 PM Thursday October 15th, 2020. Pack away at 7:15!
Where: Raymond Educational Campus
D’erections: From Petworth Metro, exit to the left (West side of Georgia), up the escalators and to the right. Take the first right and go downhill until you see hash-sign.
Capital Bike Share: Georgia Ave & Rock Creek Church NW
Hares: Kooter Kunte & Roll Over, Bitch!
Runners: 2.9 miles first half, 2.0 second half
Walkers: 1.25 mile first half, 1.0 second half
Miscellaneous Crap: Trail is A to A, low PI risk, runners & walkers dog friendly, you’ll want to have a light! Walkers trail is tough stroller friendly. It should be a nice night, and I would know – it’s like I have ESPN or something. Masks and vessels are REQUIRED! Be smart, have fun. Sign up on Hash Rego is Required!
Brew Crew will be available to serve you a limited amount of libations at both beer check and end. In order to ensure that this is done in a safe manner, we require the following:
- Hand sanitizer will be provided. Please sanitize your hands before approaching the Brew Crew station.
- Brew Crew is required to wear a mask at all times. You must also wear a mask when interacting with them.
- Trails will be cans-only. Brew Crew will only purchase enough cans for rego’d hashers, so be sure to sign up!
- You must pour your beer into a vessel before leaving the crew station.
- Bottled water will also be provided – stay hydrated!
- Do not reach for a beer! Brew Crew will hand your beer to you by placing it down on a table bench.
- There will be no bag van or snacks provided… YET. Stay tuned as we work on ways to re-introduce these aspects safely.
- Remember that your Crew has volunteered out of the goodness of their heart. They are offering their time, vehicle, and exposure to make you happy. Show them the respect they deserve!
As we navigate hashing during this time, please take a moment to review Everyday is Wednesday’s updated COVID-19 guide here.
For informative, local, and specific information about COVID-19: https://coronavirus.dc.gov/
For information about where to get tested: https://coronavirus.dc.gov/testing
If you test positive for COVID-19, please provide the following information to contact tracers and contact the GMs immediately: Alberto – (202) 556-3695