Important note! If you want to help keep the literal wheels of the hash spinning, email the Brewmeister at [email protected] to earn the noble badge of Brew Crew! Open dates in October & November!
This Sunday! October 25, 11am at Kalorama Park – MisManagement Interest Brunch
For once, EWH3 is giving you the kind of STD you want in your box! Save The Date for the 2021 MisManagement Interest Happy Brunch Hour! Join your most and least favorite members of MisManagement for some free beers, slut waters, and chonky sweaters in a socially distanced, out of doors hang out in a park to talk about everything you wanted and didn’t want to know about being on MM. Feel free to come by even if you don’t think you’re interested… none of us were at first either!
Trying to keep your No-Shower-November streak going and don’t want to see us in person? Stay Tuned for a Special Virtual MM Interest HH where you can pepper us with questions, complaints, and ideas from the comfort of your own home! (Time and Date TBD)
World Peace Through Beer is an annual, world wide hashing event held on the closest hashing day to United Nations Day, Oct. 24. We are helping all beer-producing nations by encouraging production and consumption of beer, and helping various hash groups open their eyes to the variety of beers and flavours enjoyed by hashers everywhere.
2020 Patches will be given to all trail participants (distributed in a couple of weeks – it is 2020 so of course the graphics were not available to get the order in on time!). T-Shirts can be ordered individually through the online hash bazaar.
You MUST sign up on HashRego for trail credit. A pack of 35 will gather for trail with a live, socially distant circle.
When: 6:45 PM Thursday October 22nd, 2020. Pack away at 7:15!
Where: Farragut Square 17th St. NW between I and K Streets NW)
D’erections: Exit the Metro, cross the street, and go to the middle of the square.
Capital Bike Share: 17th and K Streets
Hares: Shamrock Your Cock, Tony Panda, and Ginger Snatch
Runners: 2.0 miles first half, 2.0 second half
Walkers: 1.0 mile first half, 1.0 second half
Miscellaneous Crap: Trail is A to A, PI is possible. Shiggy is 0.69 percent – bring your cranium lamp! It should be a nice night. Masks and vessels are REQUIRED! Be smart, have fun. Sign up on Hash Rego is Required!
Brew Crew will be available to serve you a limited amount of libations at both beer check and end. In order to ensure that this is done in a safe manner, we require the following:
- Hand sanitizer will be provided. Please sanitize your hands before approaching the Brew Crew station.
- Brew Crew is required to wear a mask at all times. You must also wear a mask when interacting with them.
- Trails will be cans-only. Brew Crew will only purchase enough cans for rego’d hashers, so be sure to sign up!
- You must pour your beer into a vessel before leaving the crew station.
- Bottled water will also be provided – stay hydrated!
- Do not reach for a beer! Brew Crew will hand your beer to you by placing it down on a table bench.
- There will be no bag van or snacks provided… YET. Stay tuned as we work on ways to re-introduce these aspects safely.
- Remember that your Crew has volunteered out of the goodness of their heart. They are offering their time, vehicle, and exposure to make you happy. Show them the respect they deserve!
As we navigate hashing during this time, please take a moment to review Everyday is Wednesday’s updated COVID-19 guide here.
For informative, local, and specific information about COVID-19: https://coronavirus.dc.gov/
For information about where to get tested: https://coronavirus.dc.gov/testing
If you test positive for COVID-19, please provide the following information to contact tracers and contact the GMs immediately: Alberto – (202) 556-3695