Next Sunday! November 1, 11am at Kalorama Park – MisManagement Interest Brunch
For once, EWH3 is giving you the kind of STD you want in your box! Save The Date for the 2021 MisManagement Interest Happy Brunch Hour! Join your most and least favorite members of MisManagement for some free beers, slut waters, and chonky sweaters in a socially distanced, out of doors hang out in a park to talk about everything you wanted and didn’t want to know about being on MM. Feel free to come by even if you don’t think you’re interested… none of us were at first either!
Trying to keep your No-Shower-November streak going and don’t want to see us in person? Stay Tuned for a Special Virtual MM Interest HH where you can pepper us with questions, complaints, and ideas from the comfort of your own home! (Time and Date TBD)
Scroll to the end for a very special announcement!
Halloween is different this year, but your drunken horror ladies are still on the search for sexy ghosts! Slam a couple of shots on your own and show up in costume as we chase the ghosts and vampires of the Swampoodle!
You MUST sign up on HashRego to attend trail. A pack of 35 will gather for trail with a live, socially distant circle.
When: 6:45 PM Thursday October 29th, 2020. Pack away at 7:15!
Where: NoMa Metro – Florida Ave Exit
D’erections: Exit the Metro, cross the street, and go to the middle of the square.
Capital Bike Share: M St & 1st St NE in front of the Harris Teeter
Hares: GeriatricMandering, Colliteral Damage, and a possible mystery hare!
Runners: 1.9 miles first half, 1.6 second half
Walkers: .8 first half, .8 second half, perhaps with a Turkey-McNugget split
Miscellaneous Crap: Trail is an A to A, spooky romp through NoMa. Bring your cranium lamp and a costume – it’s Halloween, witches! No shiggy, dog-friendly. It should be a nice night. Masks and vessels are REQUIRED! Be smart, have fun. Sign up on Hash Rego is Required!
2. FULL MOON! Next week is Halloween, but not only that if you look up in the sky at night you see that its another full moon. You know what that means, another Full mOOn H3 trail!! This month’s Full mOOn trail is hosted by Hangover Hash House Harriers. The year 2020 has been so lucky so far, so let’s keep that luck going. Details below:
H4 Trail #135: Saturday October 31, 2020; $0.00 US (this is an iso-hash; buy yourself a six-pack to bring on trail or keep in your trick-or-treat bag for afterwards). A to A. Hares away – Long before you do trail, trail will be completed by about 12pm on Saturday. Pack away – Any time after the hares tell you that trail is marked.
Start: Rock Creek Park. Lucky number 13 picnic area
EWH3 Brew Crew!
Brew Crew will be available to serve you a limited amount of libations at both beer check and end. In order to ensure that this is done in a safe manner, we require the following:
- Hand sanitizer will be provided. Please sanitize your hands before approaching the Brew Crew station.
- Brew Crew is required to wear a mask at all times. You must also wear a mask when interacting with them.
- Trails will be cans-only. Brew Crew will only purchase enough cans for rego’d hashers, so be sure to sign up!
- You must pour your beer into a vessel before leaving the crew station.
- Bottled water will also be provided – stay hydrated!
- Do not reach for a beer! Brew Crew will hand your beer to you by placing it down on a table bench.
- There will be no bag van or snacks provided… YET. Stay tuned as we work on ways to re-introduce these aspects safely.
- Remember that your Crew has volunteered out of the goodness of their heart. They are offering their time, vehicle, and exposure to make you happy. Show them the respect they deserve!
As we navigate hashing during this time, please take a moment to review Everyday is Wednesday’s updated COVID-19 guide here.
For informative, local, and specific information about COVID-19: https://coronavirus.dc.gov/
For information about where to get tested: https://coronavirus.dc.gov/testing
If you test positive for COVID-19, please provide the following information to contact tracers and contact the GMs immediately: Alberto – (202) 556-3695