EWH3 #1207: Unst, Unst, Unst, Part 4: The Unstening! – 6:45 PM Thursday, November 12th – Shaw-Howard Univ Station (Yellow/Green Lines)
Order your limited edition EWH3 21st Birthday T-Shirt by filling out the form here and following the directions at the top by November 14!
MisManagement Interest Virtual Happy Hour! Wednesday, November 11 at 6pm
Save the date (and Zoom link!) for a Special Virtual MM Interest HH where you can pepper us with questions, complaints, and ideas from the comfort of your own home!
Still have better plans? Submit your interest for a position here.
Four years ago a party broke out in the sober, quiet streets of Crystal City to bring joy and happiness in a musicless time. Ladies and Dude Checks a plenty littered the streets as an energetic and excited group of half-minds sparkled and dazzled in their shiniest sequined and glitter garbs waving glow sticks through the night.
Now a new party emerges: The Unstening!
Four years later we now have new milestones to celebrate so grab your glow sticks, that kitty rave suit, or that Sexy Abraham Lincoln costume and come celebrate the birth of a new era – Unst, Unst, Unst trails in DC!!!!
Or that fun little experiment called Democracy. Your choice.
You MUST sign up on HashRego to attend trail. A pack of 35 will gather for trail with a live, socially distant circle.
When: 6:45 PM Thursday November 12th, 2020. Pack away at 7:15!
Where: Shaw/Howard Metro, take the 7th & S Street exit and meet up behind the Howard Theater –
D’erections: Follow marks to the Howard Theater Parking Lot
Capital Bike Share: 7th & T Streets NW
Hares: Atari 6900 & a mystery hare!
Runners: 1 mile first half, 1.7 second half
Walkers: .5 first half, .5 second half
Miscellaneous Crap: Trail is an A to A’ pavement pounder. Bring your cranium lamp. It should be a nice night. Masks and vessels are REQUIRED! Be smart, have fun. Sign up on Hash Rego is Required!
1. If you want to help keep the literal wheels of the hash spinning, email the Brewmeister at email@example.com to earn the noble badge of Brew Crew! Open dates in December!
EWH3 Brew Crew!
Brew Crew will be available to serve you a limited amount of libations at both beer check and end. In order to ensure that this is done in a safe manner, we require the following:
- Hand sanitizer will be provided. Please sanitize your hands before approaching the Brew Crew station.
- Brew Crew is required to wear a mask at all times. You must also wear a mask when interacting with them.
- Trails will be cans-only. Brew Crew will only purchase enough cans for rego’d hashers, so be sure to sign up!
- You must pour your beer into a vessel before leaving the crew station.
- Bottled water will also be provided – stay hydrated!
- Do not reach for a beer! Brew Crew will hand your beer to you by placing it down on a table bench.
- There will be no bag van or snacks provided… YET. Stay tuned as we work on ways to re-introduce these aspects safely.
- Remember that your Crew has volunteered out of the goodness of their heart. They are offering their time, vehicle, and exposure to make you happy. Show them the respect they deserve!
As we navigate hashing during this time, please take a moment to review Everyday is Wednesday’s updated COVID-19 guide here.
For informative, local, and specific information about COVID-19: https://coronavirus.dc.gov/
For information about where to get tested: https://coronavirus.dc.gov/testing
If you test positive for COVID-19, please provide the following information to contact tracers and contact the GMs immediately: Alberto – (202) 556-3695