Your featured Hab of the Week is:
We’re almost sold out of our first round of Hash House Rocks shirts! Snag one before they’re gone by selecting the “Hab of the Week” option on hash rego! Your size sold out? Email [email protected] to set-up a pre-order for round two!
I totally googled ‘how many days left in 2020?’ hoping for the perfect answer, 69. Alas, we’re well beyond that mark (thank Gispert), but please take your own loose interpretation of this faux-monumental occasion & cum show us how you’re getting through the rest of this dumpster fire!
You MUST sign up on HashRego to attend trail. A pack of 35 will gather for trail with a live, socially distant circle.
When: 6:45 PM Thursday November 19th, 2020. Pack away at 7:15!
Where: Potomac Avenue Metro Station
D’erections: Follow marks from the escalator to start – approx. 69 inches
Capital Bike Share: Potomac & Pennsylvania Aves, in front of Harris Teeter
Hares: They Blow Up So Fast & Son, What the Fuck
Runners: 2.6 mile first half, 1.7 second half
Walkers: 1.3 first half, 1 second half
Miscellaneous Crap: Trail is an A to A’ pavement pounder. Bring your cranium lamp. It should be a nice night. Masks and vessels are REQUIRED! Be smart, have fun. Sign up on Hash Rego is Required!
1. If you want to help keep the literal wheels of the hash spinning, email the Brewmeister at [email protected] to earn the noble badge of Brew Crew! Open dates in December!
EWH3 Brew Crew!
Brew Crew will be available to serve you a limited amount of libations at both beer check and end. In order to ensure that this is done in a safe manner, we require the following:
- Hand sanitizer will be provided. Please sanitize your hands before approaching the Brew Crew station.
- Brew Crew is required to wear a mask at all times. You must also wear a mask when interacting with them.
- Trails will be cans-only. Brew Crew will only purchase enough cans for rego’d hashers, so be sure to sign up!
- You must pour your beer into a vessel before leaving the crew station.
- Bottled water will also be provided – stay hydrated!
- Do not reach for a beer! Brew Crew will hand your beer to you by placing it down on a table bench.
- There will be no bag van or snacks provided… YET. Stay tuned as we work on ways to re-introduce these aspects safely.
- Remember that your Crew has volunteered out of the goodness of their heart. They are offering their time, vehicle, and exposure to make you happy. Show them the respect they deserve!
As we navigate hashing during this time, please take a moment to review Everyday is Wednesday’s updated COVID-19 guide here.
For informative, local, and specific information about COVID-19: https://coronavirus.dc.gov/
For information about where to get tested: https://coronavirus.dc.gov/testing
If you test positive for COVID-19, please provide the following information to contact tracers and contact the GMs immediately: Alberto – (202) 556-3695