How’s everyone enjoying this sticky Monday?
Hab of the week:
Miss your chance to pre-order your limited edition EWH3 21st Birthday vintage t-shirt? Inspired by the garb of our founders, there are a few extras available. Just select the hab option with your Rego to purchase one!
Holy Shit! It’s EWH3’s 21st birthday! Cum celebrate with us on this urban romp (but BYO shots). Want to celebrate remotely? Cum find trail any time Friday-Sunday. Snap a photo of your on-trail celebration and post it to the Google Photo album, along with a photo of how you celebrated your own 21st revolution around the sun. Then, send $3 Hash Cash via PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org to secure a special birthday trail credit.
You MUST sign up on HashRego to attend Thursday’s trail. A pack of 23 will gather for trail with a live, socially distant circle.
When: 6:45pm Thursday December 3rd, 2020. Pack away at 7:15!
Where: Columbia Heights, corner of Lamont & 16th
D’erections: Follow marks to start
Capital Bike Share: 16th & Irving
Hares: Skooter Kunte and Special Red
Runners: 1.9 mile first half, 2.1 second half
Walkers: 1.2 first half, 1 second half
Miscellaneous Crap: Trail is an A to A pavement pounder. Bring your cranium lamp. It should be a nice night. Masks and vessels are REQUIRED! Be smart, have fun. Sign up on Hash Rego is Required!
1. If you want to help keep the literal wheels of the hash spinning, email the Brewmeister at email@example.com to earn the noble badge of Brew Crew! Open dates in December!
EWH3 Brew Crew!
Brew Crew will be available to serve you a limited amount of libations at both beer check and end. In order to ensure that this is done in a safe manner, we require the following:
- Hand sanitizer will be provided. Please sanitize your hands before approaching the Brew Crew station.
- Brew Crew is required to wear a mask at all times. You must also wear a mask when interacting with them.
- Trails will be cans-only. Brew Crew will only purchase enough cans for rego’d hashers, so be sure to sign up!
- You must pour your beer into a vessel before leaving the crew station.
- Bottled water will also be provided – stay hydrated!
- Do not reach for a beer! Brew Crew will hand your beer to you by placing it down on a table bench.
- There will be no bag van or snacks provided… YET. Stay tuned as we work on ways to re-introduce these aspects safely.
- Remember that your Crew has volunteered out of the goodness of their heart. They are offering their time, vehicle, and exposure to make you happy. Show them the respect they deserve!
As we navigate hashing during this time, please take a moment to review Everyday is Wednesday’s updated COVID-19 guide here.
For informative, local, and specific information about COVID-19: https://coronavirus.dc.gov/
For information about where to get tested: https://coronavirus.dc.gov/testing
If you test positive for COVID-19, please provide the following information to contact tracers and contact the GMs immediately: Alberto – (202) 556-3695