It is getting cold outside… wear a onesie… or don’t…
Virtual Trails are back! Cum find trail any time Friday-Sunday. Snap a photo on trail and post it to the Google Photo album, then send $3 Hash Cash via PayPal to [email protected] to secure trail credit.
You MUST sign up on HashRego to attend Thursday’s trail. A pack of 23 will gather for trail with a live, socially distant circle.
When: 6:45Thursday December 17th, 2020. Pack away at 7:15!
Where: Brookland/Catholic U. Metro (Red Line) – Exit Bus/Parking Lot side, start under the bridge
D’erections: As you exit the metro, turn right, head up the stairs. Look for marks. Start under the Michigan Ave bridge.
Hares: Haystack & mystery hare
Runners: 2 miles first half, 1.5 second half (shiggy level 1.69)
Walkers: .75 first half, .75 second half
Miscellaneous Crap: Trail is an A to Aish. Bring your cranium lamp. It should be a nice night. Masks and vessels are REQUIRED! Be smart, have fun. Sign up on Hash Rego is Required!
- If you want to help keep the literal wheels of the hash spinning, email the Brewmeister at [email protected] to earn the noble badge of Brew Crew! Open dates in December!
- 2020 may be full but that doesn’t stop YOU from signing up to hare trails in 2021! Contact the Hare Razor at [email protected] to secure a date, ’cause we all need something to look forward to.
EWH3 Brew Crew!
Brew Crew will be available to serve you a limited amount of libations at both beer check and end. In order to ensure that this is done in a safe manner, we require the following:
- Hand sanitizer will be provided. Please sanitize your hands before approaching the Brew Crew station.
- Brew Crew is required to wear a mask at all times. You must also wear a mask when interacting with them.
- Trails will be cans-only. Brew Crew will only purchase enough cans for rego’d hashers, so be sure to sign up!
- You must pour your beer into a vessel before leaving the crew station.
- Bottled water will also be provided – stay hydrated!
- Do not reach for a beer! Brew Crew will hand your beer to you by placing it down on a table bench.
- There will be no bag van or snacks provided… YET. Stay tuned as we work on ways to re-introduce these aspects safely.
- Remember that your Crew has volunteered out of the goodness of their heart. They are offering their time, vehicle, and exposure to make you happy. Show them the respect they deserve!
ICYMI: DC has a free COVID-19 exposure tracking app! Visit https://coronavirus.dc.gov/dccan for more information on how to activate the DC CAN system on your mobile device. Help keep your kennel and community safe!
As we navigate hashing during this time, please take a moment to review Everyday is Wednesday’s updated COVID-19 guide here.
For informative, local, and specific information about COVID-19: https://coronavirus.dc.gov/
For information about where to get tested: https://coronavirus.dc.gov/testing
If you test positive for COVID-19, please provide the following information to contact tracers and contact the GMs immediately: Alberto – (202) 556-3695