EWH3 #1225 – The Purim Party Trail Ever! – 6:45 PM Thursday, February 25th – McPherson Square (Orange/Blue/Silver Line)
First, Big Announcement!
EWH3 is looking to add another scribe to their lineup! Think you’ve got what it takes? Email the GMs at EWH3GMs@gmail.com for more information!
Most Jewish holidays can be summarized by,” They tried to kill us. We won. Let’s DRINK!” But no holiday can hold a candle (I’m looking at you Hanukkah) to Purim. You take one part Halloween, one part Mardi Gras, one part Independence Day and mix it with vagina-shaped cookies and a lot of alcohol, then you have Purim. We dress up as our alter egos, and we are commanded to drink “until we don’t know” the difference. To commemorate, this will be THE PURIM TRAIL!
Be prepared to dress as your favorite hero, villain, sexy (fill in the blank), or anything in between, and drink until “you don’t know.”
You MUST sign up on HashRego to attend Thursday’s trail. A pack of 23 will gather for trail with a live, socially distant circle.
When: 6:45 PM Thursday, February 25, 2021. Pack away at 7:15 PM!
Where: McPherson Square Park
D’erections: Follow marks to start to the McPherson Square park
Capital Bike Share: McPherson Square Park
Hares: Little Spermaid & Can’t Find Pussy in a Haystack
Runners: 2.1 mi. first half / 2.1 second half
– Shiggy level 0, dog-friendly
Walkers: .9 mi. first half / 1.1 second half
– Shiggy level 0, dog-friendly
Miscellaneous Crap: Trail is an A to A’. Dress warm and bring a cranium lamp. It should be a nice night. Masks and vessels are REQUIRED! Be smart, have fun. Sign up on Hash Rego is Required!
- If you want to help keep the literal wheels of the hash spinning, email the Brewmeister at firstname.lastname@example.org to earn the noble badge of Brew Crew! Open dates cumming up!
- Want to learn how to alpha hare? Email email@example.com!
- Virtual Trails are back! Cum find trail any time Friday-Sunday. Snap a photo and post it to the Google Photo album, then send $3 Hash Cash via PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org to secure trail credit.
EWH3 Brew Crew!
Brew Crew will be available to serve you a limited number of libations at both beer check and end. To ensure that this is done safely, we require the following:
- Hand sanitizer will be provided. Please sanitize your hands before approaching the Brew Crew station.
- Brew Crew is required to wear a mask at all times. You must also wear a mask when interacting with them.
- Trails will be cans-only. Brew Crew will only purchase enough cans for rego’d hashers, so be sure to sign up!
- You must pour your beer into a vessel before leaving the crew station.
- Bottled water will also be provided – stay hydrated!
- Do not reach for a beer! Brew Crew will hand your beer to you by placing it down on a table bench.
- There will be no bag van or snacks provided… YET. Stay tuned as we work on ways to re-introduce these aspects safely.
- Remember that your Crew has volunteered out of the goodness of their heart. They are offering their time, vehicle, and exposure to make you happy. Show them the respect they deserve!
ICYMI: DC has a free COVID-19 exposure tracking app! Visit https://coronavirus.dc.gov/dccan for more information on how to activate the DC CAN system on your mobile device. Help keep your kennel and community safe!
As we navigate hashing during this time, please take a moment to review Everyday is Wednesday’s updated COVID-19 guide here.
For informative, local, and specific information about COVID-19: https://coronavirus.dc.gov/
For information about where to get tested: https://coronavirus.dc.gov/testing
If you test positive for COVID-19, please provide the following information to contact tracers and contact the GMs immediately: Sasha – (202) 813-0689