First, The Big Announcement Continues!
EWH3 is looking to add another scribe to their lineup! Think you’ve got what it takes? Email the GMs at EWH3GMs@gmail.com for more information!
Burn baby burn, disco inferno! Come on out for a groovy time. Put on some bell-bottoms, sparkles and sequence, and get ready to dance.
You MUST sign up on HashRego to attend Thursday’s trail. A pack of 23 will gather for trail with a live, socially distant circle.
When: 6:45 PM Thursday, February 25, 2021. Pack away at 7:15 PM!
D’erections: Exit Navy Yard Metro on the Ballpark side, turn right after exiting the station, Left on M St., right on S. Capitol and left to the parking lot under 695.
Capital Bike Share: 1st & K St SE
Hares: They Blow Up So Fast and Just Lisa
Runners: 2.4 mi. first half / 1.6 second half
– Stroller and dog friendly
Walkers: 1 mi. first half / 1.4 second half
– Stroller and dog friendly
Miscellaneous Crap: Dress is disco fresh. It should be a nice day. Masks and vessels are REQUIRED! Be smart, have fun. Sign up on Hash Rego is Required!
- If you want to help keep the literal wheels of the hash spinning, email the Brewmeister at firstname.lastname@example.org to earn the noble badge of Brew Crew! Open dates cumming up!
- Want to learn how to alpha hare? Email email@example.com!
- Virtual Trails are back! Cum find trail any time Friday-Sunday. Snap a photo and post it to the Google Photo album, then send $3 Hash Cash via PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org to secure trail credit.
EWH3 Brew Crew!
Brew Crew will be available to serve you a limited number of libations at both beer check and end. To ensure that this is done safely, we require the following:
- Hand sanitizer will be provided. Please sanitize your hands before approaching the Brew Crew station.
- Brew Crew is required to wear a mask at all times. You must also wear a mask when interacting with them.
- Trails will be cans-only. Brew Crew will only purchase enough cans for rego’d hashers, so be sure to sign up!
- You must pour your beer into a vessel before leaving the crew station.
- Bottled water will also be provided – stay hydrated!
- Do not reach for a beer! Brew Crew will hand your beer to you by placing it down on a table bench.
- There will be no bag van or snacks provided… YET. Stay tuned as we work on ways to re-introduce these aspects safely.
- Remember that your Crew has volunteered out of the goodness of their heart. They are offering their time, vehicle, and exposure to make you happy. Show them the respect they deserve!
ICYMI: DC has a free COVID-19 exposure tracking app! Visit https://coronavirus.dc.gov/dccan for more information on how to activate the DC CAN system on your mobile device. Help keep your kennel and community safe!
As we navigate hashing during this time, please take a moment to review Everyday is Wednesday’s updated COVID-19 guide here.
For informative, local, and specific information about COVID-19: https://coronavirus.dc.gov/
For information about where to get tested: https://coronavirus.dc.gov/testing
If you test positive for COVID-19, please provide the following information to contact tracers and contact the GMs immediately: Sasha – (202) 813-0689