EWH3 #1233: The Fantasy Island Trail – 6:45 PM Thursday, April 22 – Stadium-Armory (Orange, Blue, Silver)
As DC enters phase 1c of vaccination, we can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. However, it is more important now than ever that we are vigilant and maintain best practices to reduce the spread of COVID-19 within our community. Please take a moment to review Everyday is Wednesday’s COVID-19 guide. For information on vaccines in DC, visit https://coronavirus.dc.gov/vaccine.
You just saw some cherry blossoms and now you’re ready for some dirty hot summer! Get ready to pretend it’s sweat season with this epic DC island trail. We haven’t planned to make all your fantasies (good or “bad”) come true if you are guests on this trail… but the hash has a way of granting fantasies, does it not?
You MUST sign up on HashRego to attend Thursday’s trail. A pack of 47 will gather for trail with a live, socially distant circle.
When: 6:45 PM Thursday, April 22, 2021. Pack away at 7:15 PM!
Where: Stadium Armory (Orange, Blue, Silver), Exit 19th St. and Independence Ave., walk east on Independence, continue on walking trail to parking lot, cross parking lot to the northeast corner of Lot 8.
D’erections: East on Independence, continue on walking trail to parking lot, cross parking lot to the northeast corner of Lot 7.
Nearest Capital Bike Share: 19th St. SE and E. Capitol St. SE or 19th St. SE and C St. SE
Hares: Around the World in 80 Lays; Bondage, James Bondage; and Honey Bunches of Cunt
Runners: 2.2 mi. first half / 1.9 second half
Shiggy level 1.69 – Dog Friendly
Walkers: 1.3 mi. first half / 0.8 second half
Miscellaneous Crap: Trail is A to A. Bring your cranium lamps. It should be a nice night. Be smart and have fun. Sign up on Hash Rego is Required!
- EWH3 is looking to add another scribe to their lineup! Think you’ve got what it takes? Email the GMs at EWH3GMs@gmail.com by May 2 for more information!
- Please help keep the literal wheels of the hash spinning! Email the Brewmeister at firstname.lastname@example.org to earn the noble badge of Brew Crew! Open dates cumming up!
- We need hares, whether you’re a first-time hare or an old (floury) hand that can train them. Email email@example.com!
EWH3 Brew Crew!
Brew Crew will be available to serve you a limited number of libations (and bottled water) at both beer check and end. To ensure that this is done safely, we require the following:
- Sanitize your hands before approaching the Brew Crew station. Hand sanitizer will be provided.
- You must also wear a mask when interacting with Brew Crew (Brew Crew is required to wear a mask at all times)
- Trails will be cans-only. (Brew Crew will only purchase enough cans for rego’d hashers, so be sure to rego!)
- Do not reach for a beer! Brew Crew will hand your beer to you by placing it down on a table bench.
- You must pour your beer into a vessel before leaving the crew station.
Remember that your Crew are volunteers, offering their time, vehicle, and exposure to make the hash possible. Show them the love they deserve!
At this phase, the hash is BYOSnacks and store-your-own-bags.
COVID INFO (Help keep your kennel and community safe!)
- Did you know you can pre-register for the COVID-19 vaccine? DC residents can register by visiting vaccinate.dc.gov and clicking on “Get Pre-Registered Now.”
- DC has a free COVID-19 exposure tracking app! Visit the DC CAN page for more information on how to activate the DC CAN system on your mobile device.
- As we navigate hashing during this time, please take a moment to review Everyday is Wednesday’s updated COVID-19 guide here.
- Check DC’s COVID-19 website for informative, local, specific information.
- For information about where to get tested check the DC testing page. If you test positive for COVID-19, please provide the following information to contact tracers and contact the GMs immediately: Sasha – (202) 813-0689
Did you really cum all the way here for this? Sign up to receive trail announcements directly to your inbox by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org!