As DC enters phase 1c of vaccination, we can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. However, it is more important now than ever that we are vigilant and maintain best practices to reduce the spread of COVID-19 within our community. Please take a moment to review Everyday is Wednesday’s COVID-19 guide. For information on vaccines in DC, visit https://coronavirus.dc.gov/vaccine.
Welcome to the second ever Sesame Street Trail, this time brought to you by counting, and the numbers 1, 2, 3 & 4! Bring out your favorite Sesame Street character paraphernalia and be ready to sing some tunes of Sesame Street while we hash to where the air is sweet and the beer flows free. As homage to Sesame Street, we’ll be visiting playgrounds across NE in our search for beer. Because Sesame Street. 😀
You MUST sign up on HashRego to attend Thursday’s trail. A pack of 47 will gather for trail with a live, socially distant circle.
When: 6:45 PM Thursday, April 29, 2021. Pack away at 7:15 PM!
Where: Rhode Island Ave Metro, Follow marks to the north side of Rhode Island Ave to start
D’erections: Exit to the Home Depot side of the metro, and turn left and head to down the ramp on the north side of Rhode Island Ave.
Nearest Capital Bike Share: Rhode Island Ave station
Hares: Special Head Kid & Seizure’s Phallus
Runners: 2.6 mi. first half / 2.2 second half
– Shiggy level 0.69 – Dog Friendly
Walkers: 1.1 mi. first half / 1.1 second half
– Shiggy level 0.69 – Dog + Stroller Friendly
Miscellaneous Crap: Trail is A to A. Bring your cranium lamps. It should be a nice night. Be smart and have fun. Sign up on Hash Rego is Required!
- EWH3 is looking to add another scribe to their lineup! Think you’ve got what it takes? Email the GMs at [email protected] by May 2 for more information!
- Please help keep the literal wheels of the hash spinning! Email the Brewmeister at [email protected] to earn the noble badge of Brew Crew! Open dates cumming up!
- We need hares, whether you’re a first-time hare or an old (floury) hand that can train them. Email [email protected]!
EWH3 Brew Crew!
Brew Crew will be available to serve you a limited number of libations (and bottled water) at both beer check and end. To ensure that this is done safely, we require the following:
- Sanitize your hands before approaching the Brew Crew station. Hand sanitizer will be provided.
- You must also wear a mask when interacting with Brew Crew (Brew Crew is required to wear a mask at all times)
- Trails will be cans-only. (Brew Crew will only purchase enough cans for rego’d hashers, so be sure to rego!)
- Do not reach for a beer! Brew Crew will hand your beer to you by placing it down on a table bench.
- You must pour your beer into a vessel before leaving the crew station.
Remember that your Crew are volunteers, offering their time, vehicle, and exposure to make the hash possible. Show them the love they deserve!
At this phase, the hash is BYOSnacks and store-your-own-bags.
COVID INFO (Help keep your kennel and community safe!)
- Did you know you can pre-register for the COVID-19 vaccine? DC residents can register by visiting vaccinate.dc.gov and clicking on “Get Pre-Registered Now.”
- DC has a free COVID-19 exposure tracking app! Visit the DC CAN page for more information on how to activate the DC CAN system on your mobile device.
- As we navigate hashing during this time, please take a moment to review Everyday is Wednesday’s updated COVID-19 guide here.
- Check DC’s COVID-19 website for informative, local, specific information.
- For information about where to get tested check the DC testing page. If you test positive for COVID-19, please provide the following information to contact tracers and contact the GMs immediately: Sasha – (202) 813-0689
Did you really cum all the way here for this? Sign up to receive trail announcements directly to your inbox by emailing [email protected]!