As the CDC and DC Health continues to update and revise guidelines, Mismanagement is working to determine how the hash fits into these recommendations. We feel it is as important as ever that we are vigilant and maintain best practices to reduce the spread of COVID-19 within our community.
For this reason, masks are optional for fully vaccinated individuals. Vessels are required. Please take a moment to review Everyday is Wednesday’s COVID-19 guide and stay tuned for updates. For information on vaccines in DC, visit https://coronavirus.dc.gov/vaccine
After last week’s shiggy-licious trail, are you ready to take a break from the shiggy? Well I got bad news for you. Imagine last week’s trail but hared by crazy people.
You MUST sign up on HashRego to attend Thursday’s trail. A pack of 47 will gather for trail with a live, socially distant circle.
When: 6:45 PM Thursday, May 27, 2021. Pack away at 7:15 PM!
Where: Van Ness-UDC
D’erections: Exit the Van Ness-UDC metro stop and walk north on Connecticut Avenue to Albemarle St. Start is right around the SE corner of that intersection.
Nearest Capital Bike Share: Connecticut Avenue and Tilden Street, NW
Hares: Chale Why?, 9021-Ho, GPS, and Mouthful of Clam
Runners: 2.4 mi first half / 2.2 second half
– Shiggy level 4.69+, not dog friendly
Walkers: 1.3 mi. first half / 1.3 second half
– Shiggy level 2.69
Miscellaneous Crap: BRING YOUR CRANIUM LAMPS!!! Trail is A to A’. It should be a nice night. Be smart and have fun. Sign up on Hash Rego is Required!
– Glenmont 10:52 PM
– Shady Grove 11:18 PM
Give Back to the Hash!
- ADOPT A METRO! We need hashers to walk/jog/bike/drive to potential spots for Beverage Checks and On-Ins. Do a good job and your next trail is free! Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- BREW CREW! Do you enjoy those beverages on trail? Email the Brewmeister at email@example.com to earn the noble badge of Brew Crew! Open dates cumming up!
- HARES! Ready to get your hands dirty and lay your own shitty trail? The Harerazor can match you with a trail that needs extra hands or can help you plan your own! Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Now allowing trails the ‘DC Diamond’ (aka Arlington County).
COVID INFO (Help keep your kennel and community safe!)
- DC is now offering walk-up COVID-19 vaccines! Visit https://coronavirus.dc.gov/vaccinatedc for more information.
- DC has a free COVID-19 exposure tracking app! Visit the DC CAN page for more information on how to activate the DC CAN system on your mobile device.
- As we navigate hashing during this time, please take a moment to review Everyday is Wednesday’s updated COVID-19 guide here.
- Check DC’s COVID-19 website for informative, local, specific information.
- For information about where to get tested check the DC testing page. If you test positive for COVID-19, please provide the following information to contact tracers and contact the GMs immediately: Sasha – (202) 813-0689
Did you really cum all the way here for this? Sign up to receive trail announcements directly to your inbox by emailing email@example.com!