As the CDC and DC Health continues to update and revise guidelines, Mismanagement is working to determine how the hash fits into these recommendations. We feel it is as important as ever that we are vigilant and maintain best practices to reduce the spread of COVID-19 within our community.
For this reason, masks are optional for fully vaccinated individuals. Vessels are required. Please take a moment to review Everyday is Wednesday’s COVID-19 guide. Information on vaccines in DC can be found here.
Cubs, Otters, and Bears, OH MY!! It’s Pride, and you know what that means! We’re wearing all the colors of the alphabet, getting drunk, and acting scandalous! Cum wearing your favorite Pride colors, leather, jockstraps, and/or other staple of the culture. Tasteless (but legal) nudity is encouraged by not required. Bonus points for anyone legendary enough to do trail in full drag
You MUST sign up on HashRego to attend Thursday’s trail. A pack of 50 will gather for trail with a live, socially distant circle.
When: 6:45 PM Thursday, June 24, 2021. Pack away at 7:15 PM!
Arrive early! Starting this week, you will be required to check in with hash cash prior to trail. Pre-registration via HashRego is still required.
Where: Dupont Circle – north exit
D’erections: Exit metro facing Dupont Circle, look left. Trail start is at the intersection of New Hampshire and Massachusetts.
Nearest Capital Bike Share: 24th and New Hampshire Ave NW
Hares: I Cum in the Land Down Under, sKooter Kunte, Have You Blown My Stapler, Jeremiah Was a Cumfrog
Runners: 1.9 mi. first half / 1.9 second half
– Shiggy level negative 8 (BAH3 scale, you won’t see a single shiggy on this trail), never not dog friendly
Walkers: 0.69 mi. first half / 0.69 second half
– Shiggy level – even less than runners, if you can believe it; hell yes dog-friendly; not stroller friendly
Miscellaneous Crap: Trail is A to A’. Bring your vessel and headlamp. Sign up on Hash Rego is Required! It’s a wonderful day in the gayborhood! Cum wearing your Pride fits and be ready to SLAY KWEEN! We’re going to get messy and be extra gay, because this is our month! Sign up on Hash Rego is Required!
On After: The Fireplace, 2161 P St NW
Specials: We are the specials.
Last Transportation from Dupont Circle:
– Red Glenmont 10:59 PM
– Red Shady Grove 11:11 PM (make a wish!)
Give Back to the Hash!
- ADOPT A METRO! We need hashers to walk/jog/bike/drive to potential spots for Beverage Checks and On-Ins. Do a good job and your next trail is free! Email [email protected] for details
- BREW CREW! Do you enjoy those beverages on trail? Email the Brewmeister at [email protected] to earn the noble badge of Brew Crew! Open dates cumming up!
- HARES! Ready to get your hands dirty and lay your own shitty trail? The Harerazor can match you with a trail that needs extra hands or can help you plan your own! Email [email protected]. Now allowing trails the ‘DC Diamond’ (aka Arlington County).
COVID INFO (Help keep your kennel and community safe!)
- DC is now offering walk-up COVID-19 vaccines! Visit https://coronavirus.dc.gov/vaccinatedc for more information.
- DC has a free COVID-19 exposure tracking app! Visit the DC CAN page for more information on how to activate the DC CAN system on your mobile device.
- As we navigate hashing during this time, please take a moment to review Everyday is Wednesday’s updated COVID-19 guide here.
- Check DC’s COVID-19 website for informative, local, specific information.
- For information about where to get tested check the DC testing page. If you test positive for COVID-19, please provide the following information to contact tracers and contact the GMs immediately: Sasha – (202) 813-0689
Did you really cum all the way here for this? Sign up to receive trail announcements directly to your inbox by emailing [email protected]!