As the CDC and DC Health continues to update and revise guidelines, Mismanagement is working to determine how the hash fits into these recommendations. For this reason, masks are optional for fully vaccinated individuals. As always, vessels are required. Remember to rego via Hash Rego before trail!
Hashers, not Trashers! – It’s hot, and drinking wateris smart BUT prepackaged bottle waterisn’t so environmentally friendly! Luckily, your brew crew is offering a state of the art “WaterTransport System.” Simply bring a full reusable water bottle to start, place it in the waterbin, and your waterwill be magically transported along the trail for you to access at beer check and end. Help us do our part to keep Mother Earth happy and healthy!
It’s hot. It’s humid. It’s summer in DC. Cool off with the biggest pool-free pool part this side of the Anacostia. Whether you prefer to BREASTstroke, Doggy (style) paddle, or just hang by the edge, prepare to get wet and wild.
For the THIRD year in a “row,” we’ll have itsy-bitsy attire and plenty of gummy bears (and also maybe some “teeny weenies” – sorry not sorry). Cum dressed to impress in your bikinis, one piece suits, speedo, tankini, or mankini. Be ready for some WAP ‘n’ Roll!
You MUST sign up on HashRego to attend Thursday’s trail.
When: 6:45 PM Thursday, July 15, 2021. Pack away at 7:15 PM!
Where: Navy Yard Metro (M & New Jersey – DOT Exit) – follow marks to start!
Bus Option: P6
Nearest Capital Bike Share: M St & New Jersey Ave SE
Hares: Poon-apple Juice, Schrödinger’s Cock, Slurpee the Large Mouth Lass, 9021-ho, Just Alex
– Runners: 2.1 mi. first half / 1.8 second half
– Walkers: 1.1 mi. first half / 0.9 second half
– No shiggy, but trail will go through public splash zones (fountains, pools, and ponds)
– Trail is dog-friendly, and so is on after, but do you really want to smell a wet dog all night? (Present company excluded)
Miscellaneous Crap: Trail is A to A’ (0.5 miles). You WILL get wet! It should be a nice summer night. Pack smartly and bring you water wings, mug, and FULL WATER BOTTLE! Sign up on Hash Rego is Required! Be smart, have fun.
Last Transportation from Waterfront:
– Branch Ave 11:18 PM
– Greenbelt 10:52 PM
– double check your apps!
On After: Patio at Walter’s Sports Bar – 10th N St SE
Specials: $5 select drafts, wine, and rail cocktails
Give Back to the Hash!
- ADOPT A METRO! We need hashers to walk/jog/bike/drive to potential spots for Beverage Checks and On-Ins. Do a good job and your next trail is free! Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details
- BREW CREW! Do you enjoy those beverages on trail? Email the Brewmeister at email@example.com to earn the noble badge of Brew Crew! Open dates cumming up!
- HARES! Ready to get your hands dirty and lay your own shitty trail? The Harerazor can match you with a trail that needs extra hands or can help you plan your own! Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Now allowing trails the ‘DC Diamond’ (aka Arlington County).
- STAY SAFE! Review Everyday is Wednesday’s updated COVID-19 guide here before joining us on trail.