EWH3 #1248: The Cream of the Crop Top Trail! – Thursday, July 29th – Rhode Island Ave – Brentwood (Red)
As the CDC and DC Health continue to update and revise guidelines, Mismanagement is working to determine how the hash fits into these recommendations. For this reason, masks are optional for fully vaccinated individuals. As always, vessels are required.
1. Bring a full reusable water bottle to start
2. Sign up on HashRego before trail
When humans learned to produce crops, they achieved the second greatest advance in civilization of all time. When they learned to produce crop tops, they peaked.
Wear yours. Don’t have one? If you have a shirt and scissors, you have a crop top!
Free the navel!
When: 6:45 PM Thursday, July 29, 2021. Pack away at 7:15 PM sharp!
Where: Rhode Island Ave-Brentwood, follow marks to west side of track
Nearest Capital Bike Share: Rhode Island Ave-Brentwood
Hares: Stain Gretzky, Slothy Seconds, Atari 6900, Mouthful of Clam, Just Doug, Just Emily
– Runners: 1.8 mi. first half / 1.6 second half
– Walkers: 0.9 mi. first half / 0.7 second half
– low to no shiggy
Miscellaneous Crap: Trail is A to A’ (.2 mi. to metro). Bring your own vessel, a headlamp, and a FULL WATER BOTTLE. Sign up on Hash Rego is Required! Be smart, have fun.
End Metro: Rhode Island Ave-Brentwood
Last Trains out:
– Glenmont 12:16 PM
– Shady Grove 11:54 PM
– double check your apps!
On After: MetroBar
- Empanadas will be available!
- All beer, wine, liquor is DMV made!
Give Back to the Hash!
- ADOPT A METRO! We need hashers to walk/jog/bike/drive to potential spots for Beverage Checks and On-Ins. Do a good job and your next trail is free! Email email@example.com for details
- BREW CREW! Do you enjoy those beverages on trail? Email the Brewmeister at firstname.lastname@example.org to earn the noble badge of Brew Crew! Open dates cumming up!
- HARES! Ready to get your hands dirty and lay your own shitty trail? The Harerazor can match you with a trail that needs extra hands or can help you plan your own! Email email@example.com. Now allowing trails the ‘DC Diamond’ (aka Arlington County).
- STAY SAFE! Review Everyday is Wednesday’s updated COVID-19 guide here before joining us on trail.
Did you really cum all the way here for this? Sign up to receive trail announcements directly to your inbox by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org!