As the CDC and DC Health continue to update and revise guidelines, Mismanagement is working to determine how the hash fits into these recommendations. For this reason, masks are optional for fully vaccinated individuals. As always, vessels are required.
1. Bring a full reusable water bottle to start
2. HashRego before trail!!
Another year older, none the wiser. Cum join Schrödinger’s Cock as he attempts to thwart the gods of aging by dressing as another hasher’s name. Dress as your hares for a special shot-based opportunity. Like Nicholas Cage (or John Travolta? Still not sure..), it’s time for a face… off!
Need some inspiration? Check out some previous guests of honor…
Texas Hold Him!
General Tso’s Dicken…?!
and of course…
When: 6:45 PM Thursday, August 5, 2021. Pack away at 7:15 PM!
Where: NoMa – Gallaudet (Red Line) – Florida Ave & 2nd St Exit
Nearest Capital Bike Share: 1st & M St NE – You can take the Met Branch Trail
Bus Options: 90/92
Hares: Schrödinger’s Cock, Poon-apple Juice, General Tso’s Dicken, Mouthful of Clam, and Just Emily
Trail Details: In celebration of SchroCo’s last year in his “early-30’s”, runners’ trail will be approximately 3.3 miles (about 2.2 first half, 1.1 second half). Walkers’ trail is about half the distance of runners’.
Shiggy Level: 0.33 – Trail is dog friendly, on-after may not be.
Miscellaneous Crap: Trail is A to Z (0.7 miles) or A1 (0.8 miles). It should be a nice night for a face/off. Pack smartly, bring your mug, and water. Be smart, have fun, hunt down your doppelgänger. Sign up on Hash Rego is required!
Last Trains out of NoMa-Gallaudet (Red Line):
– Glenmont 12:14 PM
– Shady Grove 11:56 PM
Last trains out of Mt. Vernon Square (Yellow/Green Line):
– Branch Ave 11:48 PM
– Fort Totten 12:20 AM
– Huntington 11:51 PM
On After: TBD – Listen for an announcement at end circle! A mask is recommended for on-after, but we are aiming to be outside!
Recommended Pre-Lube: The Eleanor for $6 wings, $5 nachos, $5 drafts, and more!
Give Back to the Hash!
- ADOPT A METRO! We need hashers to walk/jog/bike/drive to potential spots for Beverage Checks and On-Ins. Do a good job and your next trail is free! Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details
- BREW CREW! Do you enjoy those beverages on trail? Email the Brewmeister at email@example.com to earn the noble badge of Brew Crew! Open dates cumming up!
- HARES! Ready to get your hands dirty and lay your own shitty trail? The Harerazor can match you with a trail that needs extra hands or can help you plan your own! Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Now allowing trails the ‘DC Diamond’ (aka Arlington County).
- STAY SAFE! Review Everyday is Wednesday’s updated COVID-19 guide here before joining us on trail.