As the CDC and DC Health continue to update and revise guidelines, Mismanagement is working to determine how the hash fits into these recommendations. For this reason, masks are optional for fully vaccinated individuals. Vessels are still required for everyone.
Tour duh short-shorts, it’s the jorts trail! Come on out in your favorite pair of jeans-cut-into-shorts, or jorts (everyone can tell if they’re just jean shorts- you’re not fooling anyone), and enjoy a Jorts trail through Arlington that ends exactly where you think it does, because there’s two parts to this theme trail: jorts and Freddies. In summary: JORTS.
When: 6:45 PM Thursday, August 26, 2021. Pack away at 7:15 PM!
Where: Crystal City Metro (Blue/Yellow), Follow marks
Nearest Capital Bike Share: Near Crystal City Metro
Hares: Roll Over, Bitch! You Can’t Handle the Poop! Heaven’s Gape! A mystery hare!!!
– Runners: 1.8 mi. first half / 2.6 mi. second half
– Walkers: 1 mi. first half / 0.9 mi. second half
Shiggy Level: Pretty low. Do stairs count as shiggy?
Miscellaneous Crap: Trail is A to A’, jortswear encouraged, minimal shiggy and maybe even some A/C. Skies out thighs out. Bring a headlamp, mug, and water bottle! Sign up on Hash Rego is Required! Be smart, have fun.
Last trains out of Crystal City Metro:
– Franconia-Springfield 12:25
– Largo Town Center (Blue) 11:47
– Huntington 12:05
– Mt Vernon 11:38
On After: Freddies!
Specials: KARAOKE! Please tip the VJ!!!
- Sept 2 – Anything But Clothes (ABC) trail, start crafting now!
- Oct 7 – Mean Girls and/or Ballbuster Trail!
- Oct 9 – DC Red Dress Run!
Give Back to the Hash!
- BREW CREW! Do you enjoy those beverages on trail? Email the Brewmeister at firstname.lastname@example.org to earn the noble badge of Brew Crew! Open dates cumming up!
- HARES! Ready to get your hands dirty and lay your own shitty trail? The Harerazor can match you with a trail that needs extra hands or can help you plan your own! Email email@example.com.
- ADOPT A METRO! We need hashers to walk/jog/bike/drive to potential spots for Beverage Checks and On-Ins. Do a good job and your next trail is free! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to talk about it.
- STAY SAFE! Review Everyday is Wednesday’s updated COVID-19 guide here before joining us on trail.