EWH3 #1253: The 11th Annual Anything But Clothes Hash! – 6:45 PM Thursday, September 2nd – Mt.Vernon Square/7th Street Convention Center (Green/Yellow Line)
As the CDC and DC Health continue to update and revise guidelines, Mismanagement is working to determine how the hash fits into these recommendations. For this reason, masks are optional for fully vaccinated individuals. Vessels are still required for everyone.
♫Twinkle Twinkle Little Cock♫
♫What the hell was in that shot?♫
♫Chocolate Milk and Everclear♫
♫Should have stuck to drinking beer♫
♫But I think I spoke too soon♫
♫Cause now we’ve got some juice from Poon♫
♫Now I have to Twinkle Puke♫
♫Fuck your.. You know what? Fuck you both honestly
Join us for an EWH3 tradition now in its ELEVENTH year, the Anything But Clothes Hash! You know the drill by now – show up wearing anything EXCEPT clothing. We can’t wait to see you in your crafty outfits, whether that’s the condom dress you’ve been working on for six months or a hastily thrown together pillow case diaper.
Trash bags, cardboard boxes, strategically placed stuffed animals, or just lots of duct tape? It’s all good! Your reward? SIX shot checks, including the resurrection of an old-time favorite – Twinkle Juice! Yea, just take Friday off now.
(Six shots means lots of down-down cups and LOTS of trash. Help us cut down on waste by bringing your mug on trail!)
YOU MUST SIGN UP AND PAY VIA HASH REGO (link).
When: 6:45 PM Thursday, September 2, 2021. Pack away at 7:15 PM!
Where: Mt. Vernon Sq – 7th St Convention Center
Nearest Capital Bike Share: 7th & K St NW
Hares: Poon-apple Juice, Schrodinger’s Cock, 9021-ho, General Tso’s Dicken, Throbbin’ Hood, A Mystery Hare!
– Runners: 2.2 mi. first half / 2.2 mi. second half
– Walkers: 1.3 mi. first half / 1.3 mi. second half
Shiggy Level: Pavement pounder, but watch out for those shots. They’ll getcha.
Miscellaneous Crap: Trail is A to Z, Help Mother Nature out – Save some down-down cups and bring your mug on trail! Bring a cranium lamp, mug, and filled water bottle! Sign up on Hash Rego is Required! Be smart, have fun.
Last trains out of Farragut North Metro (Red):
– Glenmont 12:02
– Shady Grove 12:09
Last trains out of Farragut West Metro:
– Franconia-Springfield 11:55
– Largo Town Center 12:00
– New Carrollton 11:56
– Vienna/Fairfax-GMU 12:10
– Wiehle-Reston East 12:06
– Largo Town Center 11:54
On After: Recessions!
Specials: Kitchen open till 11:30!
- October 7 – Mean Girls and/or Ballbuster Trail!
- October 9 – DC Red Dress Run!
Give Back to the Hash!
- BREW CREW! Do you enjoy those beverages on trail? Email the Brewmeister at firstname.lastname@example.org to earn the noble badge of Brew Crew! Open dates cumming up!
- HARES! Ready to get your hands dirty and lay your own shitty trail? The Harerazor can match you with a trail that needs extra hands or can help you plan your own! Email email@example.com.
- ADOPT A METRO! We need hashers to walk/jog/bike/drive to potential spots for Beverage Checks and On-Ins. Do a good job and your next trail is free! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to talk about it.
- STAY SAFE! Review Everyday is Wednesday’s updated COVID-19 guide here before joining us on trail.
Did you really cum all the way here for this? Sign up to receive trail announcements directly to your inbox by emailing email@example.com!