EWH3 #1254: The Backyardigans Trail! – 6:45 PM Thursday, September 9th – Bethesda Metro (Red Line)
As the CDC and DC Health continue to update and revise guidelines, Mismanagement is working to determine how the hash fits into these recommendations. For this reason, masks are optional for fully vaccinated individuals. Vessels are still required for everyone.
Remember those times when you were a kiddo and you’d head into the thick of it to build the most epic forts and castles in your backyard? Or those times when you’d pretend to be a castaway on a desert island?
Come relive your childhood memories in DC’s backyard: Maryland?
Theme is The Backyardigans/TikTok/Oshkosh B’Gosh/Big Dogs
YOU MUST SIGN UP AND PAY VIA HASH REGO (link)!!
When: 6:45 PM Thursday, September 9, 2021. Pack away at 7:15 PM!
Where: Bethesda Metro
Nearest Capital Bike Share: outside Bethesda Metro
Hares: Atari6900!! (and a mystery hare)
– Runners: 2.5 mi. first half / 2 mi. second half
– Walkers: 1 mi. first half / 1 mi. second half
Shiggy Level: Pavement pounder. Dog friendly.
Miscellaneous Crap: Trail is A to A. Bring a cranium lamp, mug, and filled water bottle! Sign up on Hash Rego is Required! Be smart, have fun.
Last trains out of Bethesda (Red):
– Glenmont 11:44
– Shady Grove 12:26
On After: The Barking Dog, 4723 Elm St, Bethesda, MD 20814
- October 7 – Mean Girls and/or Ballbuster Trail!
- October 9 – DC Red Dress Run!
Give Back to the Hash!
- BREW CREW! Do you enjoy those beverages on trail? Email the Brewmeister at email@example.com to earn the noble badge of Brew Crew! Open dates cumming up!
- HARES! Ready to get your hands dirty and lay your own shitty trail? The Harerazor can match you with a trail that needs extra hands or can help you plan your own! Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ADOPT A METRO! We need hashers to walk/jog/bike/drive to potential spots for Beverage Checks and On-Ins. Do a good job and your next trail is free! Email email@example.com to talk about it.
- STAY SAFE! Review Everyday is Wednesday’s updated COVID-19 guide here before joining us on trail.
Did you really cum all the way here for this? Sign up to receive trail announcements directly to your inbox by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org!